Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is with belt rig, so WHO is the screwup, eh? That's if I start with hands at sides, and he just has REALISTIC ccw, like a fastened sport coat or a shirt over his belt rig.

Just because YOU are slow with pocket rig doesn't mean EVERYONE is. It just means YOU are slow, that's all.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Just how do you know how fast Garand is drawing from a belt holster and give us your pocket draw times shot in the last six months.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
I'm FASTER to a hit, pocket carry, than garnad is with belt rig, so WHO is the screwup, eh?
But I don't think Garand is trying to hit his foot, so who cares if you're faster at it than he is?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Another recycled Gunkid post about things you never dreamed of and never wanted to know anything about.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
That Fricin' Canuck

is just icthin' to level a BARREL troward your lame stinking [email protected]!

you should really consider self-preservation and shut -up -/go hide!

[AW! HELL! press on,]

thanks.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"Just how do you know how fast Garand is drawing from a belt holster and give us your pocket draw times shot in the last six months"

As usual, no facts to back up his stupid beagging and bluster..

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Sorry gunkid, but I don't play pocket pool. At least not since I was 12 years old, most people think its a sign of arrested mental development.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
gunkid, do you mean you come early with your johnson?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
DJetAce said:
gunkid, do you mean you come early with your johnson?
Not a man but I think he has to make a reservation. :D

RIKA :nyah:

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Being a very adept Senior Non Commissioned Officer in an earlier life, I have always thought it better to delegate some operations to the fairer sex. I suppose that because of gunkids predispostion of "man handling" himself , that Mrs Gunkid, must be mad at him for something or other. Just my $0.02 worth.

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
erika/gunkid, are you still playing pocket pool? Or have you got past it yet??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts