Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as I've done for several others Then Rich will ban me, as everyone else has. :) Then this place will get moribund again,as has happened to nearly a dozen other forums, after I left.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Andy - well what is that telling you about yourself?

Do you think a change in your attitude is in order?

If you are knowledgeable and learned about subject matter you post, let your facts speak for themselves. When you begin belittling people and acting in a condescending manner, no matter what you say, people will reject you based on how you say it, not what you are saying.

Getting along with people is the first step in being able to negotiate in life. This is as important a skill to have as anything else you can learn how to do in life.

So why not start here and now to gain a new skill?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if u go LOOK, they ALWAYS gave me lip

FIRST. Then they go cry to the moderator, when I hand it back, (in spades). :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: if u go LOOK, they ALWAYS gave me lip

andy said:
FIRST. Then they go cry to the moderator, when I hand it back, (in spades). :)

Typical SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR on MELVIN'S part. Everybody is to blame, except MELVIN.

Bill

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Maybe it is time that you sought some medical help gunkid and get over your mental problems.

·
Registered
750 Posts
andy said:
as I've done for several others Then Rich will ban me, as everyone else has. :) Then this place will get moribund again,as has happened to nearly a dozen other forums, after I left.
This is a true story LOL, JD runs his crew like an expert puppet master, he pulls the strings and they jerk in predictable fashion :p

Just be careful what you ask for though Rich, JD can bring up your boards activity like no other, but it gets pretty messy at times. :cool:

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally put 5000 posts on HCT in

10 months, averaged over 20 posts a day on PN for a year. Meanwhile posting lots of other places, too, of course. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
More proof

that all that time at the computer left you NO time for actual trainig but yet you let on that you can "do it all" and are ready for anything??You tell people HOW to do things yet dont have time for trial and error,....oh,I forgot,just like those half day FTXs you used to do in the service but now refuse to do because you wont risk a twisted ankle.

Im telling you Melvin, Get out of the house and get some sun,sunlight deprivation causes serious depression!
Try not to get to much at one time though because Im sure you will burn to easy,do it in short intervals.
Also,you may want to adjust your doses of whatever meds you are on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts