Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hmmm. Lessee. Like going to prison for making junk silencers and selling dope. Most morons would know not to imitate you so why the brag. You have a disease - its called terminal stupidity.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
No you have not. When challanged to provide proof of your grandiose claims you run away and hide.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
try, much less be competent to actually ACHIEVE. :)
you're right. I am scared to acheive the level of failure that you have. I lack the competence to be a complete and utter failure.

I have way too many morals, much too much love for my family, too much respect for myself and others, to acheive to complete level of abject failure that you have reached.

I guess I will just have to settle for being able to afford nice things, having good friends, having a wonderful family, and having the respect of my peers.

I know, as lives go, it totally sucks, but we can't all be like GunKid.

:devil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Clint Boyer said:
Proof?

His proof is his criminal record!

I've never, ever seen someone so proud of being a scumbag before.
The only thing GunKid has proven is he's a top-hand at being a Class-A PUTZ. :laugh:

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Your right, I'm not stupid enough to waste 13.5 years in prison when I could be developing a career, raising a family, shooting, golfing and enjoying the riches of freedom! For once you actually are correct.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
The main 'proof' of your capabilities is that when offered to mesh back into the real world with real people, you've proven yourself utterly incapable of shucking off the convict mentality.

This, combined with the enemies that you've foolishly and unnecessarily made, at least one of whom has been pissed off enough to recon you on the ground, means that you're probably going to eventually go back to jail. Sending a parolee back to jail in today's environment is not that hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts