Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnWHBZDItg

we can build a double fence in a day. We don't need or want a wall. you'd have to have riflemen every 1/4 mile on a wall, along with anti tunneling dogs and radar. if you HAVE such, you don't need the wall. All the fence has to do is slow them down so that the riflemen can kill all of them.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any pickup or suv can pull one. The double fence can be in place in ONE month, at very low cost. we already trust "campers", low security prison inmates, to fight our fires out west. Under Natl guard supervision, the campers will erect the fence in a hearbeat. We can get militiamen to man the rifle towers. Anyone who "thinks" we can't find people who'll fire on illegals is living in a fantasy world. The shooting would be fun, actually. It's the burying of the corpses will be a pita, but it wont take long for the word to get around and there won't be any more dummies trying our fence.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a double fence has worked just fine for our prisons for a century now. The only place the riflemen can fire will be the "kill zone" between the fences. We make it a FELONY to be in the US without permission. Killing to stop a FORCIBLE felony is justifiable homicide. When they try to FORCE their way in, they render themselves targets.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
trump could personally pay for the 30 ft wide strip of land, bought from Mexico. They'll sell it for 2k per acre (1/4 mile, 30ft wide) or we'll just take it. eff them. 16 mill is nothing for him. 8000 acres. if he'd escrow that money for such a purpose, he'd win the election by popular acclaim!

I'llegals have been taking our stuff for a century or more. Mexico refuses to do anything about the problem. In fact, they HELP Guatemalen illegals get here. If they refuse a reasonable price for a bunch of worthless desert land, to hell with them.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
If you want Hispanics kept out so bad, what's your imaginary Hispanic wifey doing here?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
any pickup or suv can pull one. The double fence can be in place in ONE month, at very low cost. we already trust "campers", low security prison inmates, to fight our fires out west. Under Natl guard supervision, the campers will erect the fence in a hearbeat. We can get militiamen to man the rifle towers. Anyone who "thinks" we can't find people who'll fire on illegals is living in a fantasy world. The shooting would be fun, actually. It's the burying of the corpses will be a pita, but it wont take long for the word to get around and there won't be any more dummies trying our fence.
You have no concept of the terrain involved. I‘m in a border state and hunt along the border. Your idea is unrealistic, and I’m not commenting on the shooting aspect. I’ve seen the wall and it is impressive. Unfortunately there are a number of gaps, that I don’t think will be closed. The wall works perfectly where it exists.

Boati / Nikto / ?? Needs to learn some geography and topagraphy. Learning to use a map would probably help.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Another old thread percolating up that I hadn't seen before. These do get interesting sometimes.

... Anyone who "thinks" we can't find people who'll fire on illegals is living in a fantasy world. The shooting would be fun, actually.
Only for scumbags and frustrated tyrant wannabe's. So for you, it might be.

...I'llegals have been taking our stuff for a century or more.
John - come on now. So have you, for nearly a half-century now. Every year that you've gotten more in govt checks than you've paid in taxes, you've taken our stuff. Stuff that we taxpayers have had confiscated from us under the threat of imprisonment. You know, exactly the kind of govt behavior you love to call unconstitutional and tyrannical, while simultaneously cashing govt handout checks. If that's not true, please correct me.

trump could personally pay for the 30 ft wide strip of land, bought from Mexico... ...If they refuse a reasonable price for a bunch of worthless desert land, to hell with them.
So if our government forces things on us, they're tyrants. But if our governments force things on others, that's laudable. Only in the mind of someone who is himself a tyrant wannabe.

Seriously; read your rantings to see how hypocritical they are before hitting the "Post Reply" button. You'd look less stupid. Maybe not a lot less, but some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts