Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left on their sentence, because of verbal insults about their gang. Anybody who "thinks" that such men aren't dangerous as hell is one stupid mf. Those guys will FIND somebody to lead, advise and train them, and QUICK, too, if shtf. They'll HAVE the firepower and loot to attract such men. They only need one such man per group, and he then need not run nearly as much of a risk.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Such men are stupid and as previously said lack the self control that will be required to stay alive on the long haul. In case you have missed the nightly news in the last 2 years, there is an increasingly large number of americans that have experience in being in harms way. Therefore they understand the mindset required to stay alive, you have no concept of what is required. And the fantasy continues........................................

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
These gang members will kill each other off as quickly as anyone else. They might be dangerous but they are emotional adolescents and cowardly when they run into people willing to fight back. Funny how you think that you will be their leader; one look at you and they will lick their lips and say VICTIM.

RIKA

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gang members lack the discipline to acheive any great skills without a push from a outside source. Ferocity in itself is not a skill, but can be honed into a skill if harnessed. The real challenge is in breaking down the street mindset, and rebuilding from within a foundation of self confidence, self worth, and self control. The US Military does this with a total imersion into the culture, removal of support system, and degridation of self image(Shaved Heads, Uniforms, SSN#or Rank instead of names), and then builds the new clay the way they want. This is called Boot Camp, and is as close to a Communist Utopia as you can get. Everyone has exactly the same stuff, and in the same amount, so there is nothing to steal, that is worth the cost socially. Some people will florish in this enviroment, others just get by, even fewer do not learn the game and fall to the side. Former gang members actually make better than average soldiers as they already understand how to give trust when needed.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
andy said:
left on their sentence, because of verbal insults about their gang. Anybody who "thinks" that such men aren't dangerous as hell is one stupid mf. Those guys will FIND somebody to lead, advise and train them, and QUICK, too, if shtf. They'll HAVE the firepower and loot to attract such men. They only need one such man per group, and he then need not run nearly as much of a risk.
Gee, my MS-13 gang member neighbors treat my wife and I with the utmost respect. They fear us with very good reason. They know that I pretty much have the blessing of the Sheriff and Commonwealth's Attorney if I find need to eliminate them. At least... that is the impression I and the local deputies have given them.

Gang bangers are a bunch of pansy wanna be's. They ride with the bully mentality but when someone stands up to them and puts the fear of death in them, they can act civil. If your fantasy comes true, it's not hard to pick out the leader. Eliminate him or her in a rather nasty way, trust me, the rest will disappear real fast.

Mike

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Gunkid, you might fear them, and you probably have good reason to fear them! But keep in mind, if the balloon ever goes up, it's a "free fire zone" for everyone, not just a chosen few. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Gang members have no discipline, no character, few skills, and minimal courage when it's not a whole bunch against a defenseless opponent.

You blow one's head off from a distance, in front of his homies, and the rest will cut and run, silencer or no silencer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts