Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
etc. I"ll have sold FAR more books than Jeff, written far more mag articles, taken far more animals, etc. I aint tied down by seasons, regulations, or much of anything else.:) Such a man, with canned guns, can easily take 500 big game animals a year, if he feels like it.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
30 years from now you will still be the joke of the internet! The man whose only accomplishment in life was the posts he made babbling nonsense on the internet.

Funny, thats the same way we see you now!!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Nonody outside of the 'net knows your name. Those who do, know you're a laughingstock.
No magazine is going to run poaching articles from a homosexual dope pusher.
You haven't written shit for books.
Only thing people are going to do is bulldoze your trailer off of it's lot after confiscating it and putting you back in Bubba's loving arms.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The above was said better than I can.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Melvin only if they have a Hall Of Fame for Losers.

·
Registered
280 Posts
andy said:
etc. I"ll have sold FAR more books than Jeff, written far more mag articles, taken far more animals, etc. I aint tied down by seasons, regulations, or much of anything else.:) Such a man, with canned guns, can easily take 500 big game animals a year, if he feels like it.

30 years from now you will have died pennyless and alone your name will be forgotten way before that time but your actions never will be.

What "you ain't tied down by" is honor or morals or loyality (and on and on and on).

Why are you talking about men? Least to say you have no understanding of the concept of Man.

So Andy no one will speak your name or sing your songs and if they do it will only be in jest

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Mabu Khan said:
Melvin only if they have a Hall Of Fame for Losers.
Lets start one now. John Melvin "gunkid" Davis is the first inductee. But lets call it the Hall of Shame.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I really feel in 30 years nobody will remember gunkid. When he dies he will have maybe 5 people attend. Other than that, all his post will fade into the 0101010101 black hole. And not a minute to soon.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
I am struggling to believe that NUTTY JOHN, even said something this ludicrious ... , let alone actually believing it.

Now you know why I call him NUTTY JOHN.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
written far more mag articles,
I'll believe that when I see it. Name one single magazine that has printed even one of your articles. Name and date of publication.

I won't get an answer because Gunclod is a liar.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well thej littel prize you should get for the new hall of shame should be a scale model of the short bus.

And I will remember his death as I plan on being ther eto piss in his open grave.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Ugh. The concept of taking 500 heads of big game a year makes my stomach turn. What a useless individual you are, andy.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Don't worry Coyote, he can't do it. He claims to have taken 5, that's F-I-V-E in his entire, worthless 53-year existance. Since he claimed it, it's no doubt an inflated figure and probably closer to, oh, zero. Remember this is the guy who can't hike lest he hurt himself in the Sierras, there's no way he'll risk throwing his back out again by stalking animals. Not to mention hurt his knees that are severaly arthritic due to the many years spent on the concrete prison floor.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
I'll believe that when I see it. Name one single magazine that has printed even one of your articles. Name and date of publication.

I won't get an answer because Gunclod is a liar.

RIKA
I would like to see that too ...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thirty years from now you will have been dead twenty years and we'll still be laughing our butts off here over you.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yeah dead from a heart condition cause his lard butt never gets any excersize other than pontificating on the net.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
30 years from now, you will be drooling all over yourself (more so than now), and won't be capable of anything other than soiling yourself.

You already have problems with coherent thought. It isn't going to improve as you age, quite the opposite.

You will die a lonely pathetic shell of man. You hope that SHTF will happen, because if it doesn't, your existence is pretty much spelled out to continue just like it is.

Unless, of course, you wind up back in prison.

Truly sucks to be you.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan said:
30 years from now, you will be drooling all over yourself (more so than now), and won't be capable of anything other than soiling yourself.

You already have problems with coherent thought. It isn't going to improve as you age, quite the opposite.

You will die a lonely pathetic shell of man. You hope that SHTF will happen, because if it doesn't, your existence is pretty much spelled out to continue just like it is.
So what's going to change?

·
Registered
779 Posts
j

andy said:
etc. written far more mag articles, taken far more animals, etc. I aint tied down by seasons, regulations, or much of anything else.:) Such a man, with canned guns, can easily take 500 big game animals a year, if he feels like it.
You have outdone yourself. Egomaniacal, delusional, jealous, sociopathic, all in ONE POST.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts