Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: SURE u will dummy, if they have NO idea

223 fan said:
how, where, and when to set up an ambush. However, I trained under Harry Claflin, one of the most experienced killers to ever take the field. So dream on, punk.

You lack the discipline, the fieldcraft, and the knowledge.

When's the last time you actually practiced setting up an ambush? (I'm betting never.)

when's the last time you practiced getting out of an ambush? (probably less frequently than you practiced setting one.)

I don't have to dream, I can go out and do. Why do you think I make sure I vounteer to work with several agencies when they need bad guys or hostages? I get to practice. I get to see what works and what gets you killed.

You have no idea how modern training is done and what these guys are capable of. You like to talk like you're big and bad - these guys don't. They don't because they don't need to.

I've seen them do all the things you like to claim are impossible, including hitting movers at very long ranges. First shot. Not your messed up idea of randomness.

You have no idea of which you speak.

Oh, and I'm not claiming to be one of these guys, nor am I claiming to be in their league. I am, however claiming to learn a bunch from them each time I work with them.

Make no mistake, they are professionals and they behave like professionals.

Andy / 223 Fan / GK. you are and will always be just a wannabe keyboard commando.

And should you ever ecounter one of them as a hostile, YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST. period. You ain't fast enough, even if all your claims are true.

:devil:

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
a deer that you've lung hit with a .22lr, or an elk,moose, or bear that you've lung hit with 223 ball ammo, either. They AINT going that far, and virtually any mutt will follow a FRESH blood trail. Suvival poaching has about NOTHING to do with typical sport hunting. U use BAIT, flashlight, take the young, females, etc, ANY way you can, and that difference in ATTITUDE, along with a silencer and LIVING out there with the critters,changes everything.
you’ve never actually done this, so you don’t know.

a suppressed .300 blackout will anchor a deer a whole lot better than a .22, and I’d use it on a larger before I’d use a .223.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Harry Calfin wouldn't ever had a thing to do with trying to train the Tard unless he used him as target practice. He just used to like dropping names that he read about while loafing around the drugstore.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts