Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
than voice, appear to be the answer to a couple of problems that I had. :) Even a lousy 150 sales of a $35 (includes shipping) video or cd will be enough to fund several other projects that I've had in mind for quite some time.:) That's just one guy in 1000 of those who've bough my book. 1500 sales a year of the $15 e-books, probably 150 sales a year of the $110 "tool kit", 500 or so subscribers to the e-newsletter, ($20 a year) and 200 sales a year, of $50 worth of bullets, 50k a year, and Uncle doesn't get a dime of it, either. Then the 80% AR lowers and 1911 frames, at least 5K a year each, then 10K a year for sales of the walking stick, and so on. :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
MAYBE.

If you ever do it.
You're already a year behind. Guess you lost $50k last year. . .

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Not according to your parole officer...last figure I heard was something like still 12 years to go.

But great! this means the travel restriction will be lifted and there will be ZERO reasons to not accept any of the challenges that ANDY himself issued.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
So why do they "have" to let you off parole????

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Nothing that is in that post that is verboten now, will all of a sudden become OK when he's off parole. It's just another weak excuse why he's too lazy to get done what he claimed he'd have done almost a year ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts