Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Those are some interesting sites, got some good info, thanks.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Two excellent sites with very valuable information. I noticed several items to be added to my kit and will make upgrades based on some of the recommendations.

Thanks!

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Excellent post. Thanks Kent.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
he probablly "thinks" 230 gr ball makes a .45 a raygun

too. While I'd carry a 1911 over many other pistols for shtf, it would have an alloy frame, and it wouldn't be loaded with 230 gr bullets. It'd be loaded with 70 gr SplitNoses. Total savings about 17 ozs, for 2 mag's full of ammo, and the lw Commander, vs the GM.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The govt model has nothing to do with LBE & BOBs. GK still doesn't get it.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
too. While I'd carry a 1911 over many other pistols for shtf, it would have an alloy frame, and it wouldn't be loaded with 230 gr bullets. It'd be loaded with 70 gr SplitNoses. Total savings about 17 ozs, for 2 mag's full of ammo, and the lw Commander, vs the GM.
way to stay on topic, and as long as we're off topic, are you going to accept the generous offer Teuf has extended, concerning the trip to see HardRock?

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
To add to your post Kent, here is another site for non-hybrid and non genetically engineered seeds. I have used their product and it is excellent.

http://www.heirloomseeds.com/

BTW, I have used Nitro-Pak also and they are excellent.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
www.nativeseeds.org

These guys specialize in preserving native crops grown by the ****** and early pioneers.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
NUTTY JOHN is becoming more erratic -- look for him to implode soon ...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Thanks to all for posting the website information. Excellent stuff!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Knock WHAT off? Stalepiss's head? Be glad to.
After action babble following GK's picking up dog poop in the back yard. Working for his dinner makes him cranky.

RIKA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts