Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tempted to put this in the humor section. As even though it was allegedly a real working firearm it was created as a joke.

Registered
Yep, the whole thing is stupid, on the list are ceremonial black powder cannons that are fired daily at noon hour in the Citadel in Halifax Nova Scotia and the one in Stanley Park in Vancouver. I have an acquaintance who I met while doing WW2 re-enacting matches that owns a WW2 40 mm Bofors anti-aircraft gun, that's on the list. The whole amendment to the bill was indroduced in the sleeziest, slimiest way possible. So much bad legislation has been introduced in the last 12 months that almost 50% of the country is demanding a federal election. 4 Provinces and 1 territory have refused to follow this gun law, unless the supreme court judges on its constitutionality first.

Reactions: BigEd

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's getting dicey here. Depending on the public reaction. We have various politicians and bureaucrats ignoring the U.S. Supreme Court rulings against anti-gun laws in several states.
This is fixing to get interesting when the court starts moving against them.
I've not heard of this happening in a long time in history and when it did it wasn't pleasant times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts