Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was a stroke of genius on John's part. He read about it in another application, instantly saw how it could simplify can-making. :) He came up with the idea of internally threading the .22 muzzles, but I had to come up with the brass-pilot on the tap drill, tho. He knew to use bronze screen for baffling in the cans, and knew to anneal it. I found out, however, that the aluminum screen does a better job in the front half of the can. I also found out that alternating the ID hole sizes in the baffles made the can more efficient, and so did rubber "wipes", even tho I used a red hot rod to "cauterize" ID hole in the rubber disks, large enough that the bullet never touched the rubber.

I also came up with the "sleeve tube", and underchamber ideas, and the threaded-on PVC can, the welded in rear endplug. John thought of painting the rear of the can white, the sights black, if the can blocked the normal use of the sights. This method works just fine, actually.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Who is John? John Davis? With the way you're talking, it appears that the one clown is splitting into 3 definite moronic clown personalities. Very sick.

RIKA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts