Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
less "practical" than Siefried's firing 10,000 rds of .45 a month, for 4 years, hmm? If that comp makes you JUST as capable, while firing only 10% as much, I'd say it's a LOT more practical, man. If the gun is just as compact,and lw, or more so, why not? especially if the comp is part of the barrel, CAN'T get easily misaligned with the bore.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
223 fan said:
less "practical" than Siefried's firing 10,000 rds of .45 a month, for 4 years, hmm? If that comp makes you JUST as capable, while firing only 10% as much, I'd say it's a LOT more practical, man. If the gun is just as compact,and lw, or more so, why not? especially if the comp is part of the barrel, CAN'T get easily misaligned with the bore.
Hmmmm. I doubt that there are many men living who can be as capable as Ross Seyfried. All we can hope is to become competent enough to dominate our environment. 1000 rds a month is a lot of shooting for me so I don't do that much (I have other obligations). I really doubt that the comp alone is going to make a person that much better. Why spend time with something that won't be on your carry gun? Practice, tactics and a strong devious mind works for me.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who says it won't be on your carry gun, hmm? The Defender is 1" shorter than the Govt Model. Put a comp on it, SAME OAL. Use alloy frame,total is .5 lb lighter than GM,too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts