·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunkid has admitted the following

1) Can't completely clean an AR

2) Can't use a map,

3) Can't use a compass,

4) Doesn't own a watch cause he doesn't know how to use one in a survival situation,

5) Tech knowledge on suppressors is 40 years old,

6) Backpacking knowledge is based on fantasy,

7) Won't go hiking cause he's afraid to twist his knee or ankle

8) Tactical knowledge is non existant "The Army didn't teach me nothin"!

9) Scared to shoot at something over 100 yds,

10) Injured on the job site has 3-4 bulging discs

11) Has shot himself in the foot

12) Has had numerous accidental discharges

13) Limited knowledge of medical care (boiling water)

Yep, he is ready for combat!

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
You are completly wrong, Garand. He is the best adversary I've ever seen. Does the phrase "taking candy from a dimwit" come to mind? Let's see. 10" chopped AR-15 with dangerous hand loaded ammunition. "Chopped" Star 9MM with a homemade "Can" and Phoenix Arms .22 "with a can" or is it a Beretta M21 "with a can" this week? I see now he's got an M1A, which were POS last week. Last time I looked M1A's were more than twice his monthly SSI check. Want to keep the "liar" theme going with me, John D.?

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Na! your to scared of your parole officer to come up for a visit! Besides you have been invited up before.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I'll challenge one thing of yours Garand:
It's more like 60, maybe 70 years old.

But yeah, he's ready for combat. . .on the receiving end (his favorite end), he'll make a great target!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Garand said:
Gunkid has admitted the following

1) Can't completely clean an AR

2) Can't use a map,

3) Can't use a compass,

4) Doesn't own a watch cause he doesn't know how to use one in a survival situation,

6) Backpacking knowledge is based on fantasy,

7) Won't go hiking cause he's afraid to twist his knee or ankle

8) Tactical knowledge is non existant "The Army didn't teach me nothin"!

9) Scared to shoot at something over 100 yds,

10) Injured on the job site has 3-4 bulging discs

11) Has shot himself in the foot

12) Has had numerous accidental discharges

13) Limited knowledge of medical care (boiling water)

Yep, he is ready for combat!
12) Was that his rifle or his gun????

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Handgun discharges!

14) Complete lack of desire to learn anything new

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Make that 14) Complete lack of ABILITY to learn anything new. As they say, "That boy ain't ever gonna learn".

And add 15) Scared to survive in any environment but his FANTACY 'heavy cover'.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
there's a way you can find OUT, punks.
Well, it clearly isn't by offering to pay your expenses to go to a campout, or to SMTC...

It also isn't by accepting any of your hiking challenges (Too bad you are running away from the little hike with Teuff.).

It isn't by accepting your "two men enter the woods, one man walks out" challenge - I beleive there's something like 4 people that have accepted that challenge.

The concealed weapon ID challenge (another or yours) likewise is evidently not a way to find out.

There's so many challenges that you've posted that I guess aren't the way to find out - you keep ducking them for some reason.

Whatever...
:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
Well, it clearly isn't by offering to pay your expenses to go to a campout, or to SMTC...

It also isn't by accepting any of your hiking challenges (Too bad you are running away from the little hike with Teuff.).

It isn't by accepting your "two men enter the woods, one man walks out" challenge - I beleive there's something like 4 people that have accepted that challenge.

The concealed weapon ID challenge (another or yours) likewise is evidently not a way to find out.

There's so many challenges that you've posted that I guess aren't the way to find out - you keep ducking them for some reason.

Whatever...
:devil:
NUTTY JOHN isn't ready for combat -- never will be. But, he is ready to RUN! NUTTY JOHN runs from, or ignores everything. He challenges, then, when the challenge is accepted, and NUTTY JOHN runs away, or ignores the accepted challenge.

Offer to meet NUTTY JOHN and he is never heard from on that thread again. Sooo, I think NUTTY JOHN is ready to play sandbox, or recess, but nothing else.

I heard Ol' NUTTY JOHN flunked recess, when he was in school!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sure he is ready for combat-well at least against the sedated, and the recently deceased.both lay still and quiet. Both are unable to defend themselves. And he can approach stealthly to within three feet and possibly get a torso hit with one of his fine .22s

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Is NUTTY JOHN read for combat? Yes, I think he is ... As long as the combat is BITCH SLAPPING at fifty meters

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gunkid must have the "Sgt Saunders" fetish, after all he only carried 1 spare magazine for his Thompson, never had to reload his .45, way always ready for the next episode 7 days later after getting shot, only needed a light windbreaker, didn't need a compass, all missions took about the same time as gunkid's 1/2 day exercises, one canteen was more than enough. The one thing I can't figure out was that Sgt Saunders knew how to read a map though. Gunkid can't!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts