Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about having either some shirts embroidered with this, or some baseball caps made up.

If there is enough interest, I will persue this further. I would only pass on the direct costs. This would not be a for profit deal.

For example, if the shirt costs 15.00 and the embroidery costs 3.00, then I would only charge 18.00 + shipping.

The actual color of the embroidery has not been decided, and probably will depend on the color of the shirts and/or caps.

let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
HEHEHEHE!

I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I like it. I like it a lot.

Just be sure you get the money up front though.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
yes, i like it!

but, i would prefer the 'covert' drop method of paying/ recieving at a 2 hour interval [no less] in the boonies, i mean, like,,,, WHAT IF THE "TARD" AQUIRED
THE CUSTOMERS INVOICES and then LEAP/SPRING[i should say SPUN]
into ACTION!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
i like it

my mom had an idea for a shirt it had the balloon going up and it said

Made in America
Tested in Japan
France awaiting delivery

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My thoughts are to put the deal together and let everyone place their order with the shop doing the work. That way, I'm out of the loop, none of your info can accidently be made public, etc, etc...

protects everyone all around.

:devil:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like it

It would not quite work up here in in the great white north. I would figure on getting asked many times each day what it was all about I figure mine would have to have a beaver or somthing on it to deflect the gun haters I am currently surrounded by.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts