Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even for GunKid, this has to be a record.

How does one go about screwing up something as good as he had going at Teuf's?

His own forum, under his own control. wow. That's a better deal then he had at PN.

I doubt that too many people would be willing to give him the same deal.

Granted, as usual, he was getting his head handed to him on every foolish post made. Plus, he now finds himself having to face one of his challenges - though, without a doubt he'll find a way to weasle out of this one too.

After all the fanfare and all the insults about how nobody was invited, wow. Another opportunity thrown away - which is too bad. It would have been nice for his forum to have succeeded. I mean it. It would have been good for his forum to take off.

Oh well, what can I say?

Just when I think it can't get any weirder...

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
LOL, no sh!t.
Had his own forum, where HE decided who could come and not.
Where HE had mod power, and he fvcked it up!

:roflmao1::roflmao1::roflmao1::roflmao1:

The thing he's running from is Teuf taking him up on his challenge, on his terms. He had no excuse, put up or shut up time, so he shut up.

I LOVE it!

:nyah: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
If GK's yellow streak was any bigger he could sell buttered popcorn - though it would taste like sh!t. I think he is rapidly becoming more mentally unbalanced.

Tough.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
He is definitely more unbalanced, lately. Almost foaming at the mouth kind of crazy. I understand he went to several other forums to round up support for his stand against my ("lying Glock statement"). This is not the act of a rational mind. I mean, really, who cares?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts