Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this was a while ago but, the more I read the more I am glad things are more in place to fix the taking of guns in Katrina. I can not say I know all the details but seen enough to believe it was a very bad sign. It seems all the talk maybe if it had been in Texas they would have put up more of a fight or maybe if there had been more taking of more guns it would have started something. It seems the law succeeded in taking away the guns of the citizens while now things are different with words on paper in regards to such the physical ability is so there still as a small scale example seems to have happened. The government did it as far as I am concerned while a little scale is different then a big scale a successful working model leads to the full scale working model also. It seems we should enjoy life as we know it as the governments seem to be getting their way as they wish to do to us.:headbang:

·
Registered
675 Posts
And the government will continue to do that, until the people revolt.. and put an end to it. That would be a very bad thing to have happen. Another civil war. Except this time it would be the people against the government.. in which all would be labeled terrorists..
I agree, these small scale tests, are a bad thing.. with the words on paper, it binds the hands of the government but only after the fact..

·
Registered
1 Posts
The government often do a lot of things that they think are very right, some let our situation getting better, but there are also many bring the adverse impact !

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Sniper ****,I am curious.What's your take on our current president?Your Chinese residence has me intetested,as the PLA seems to have modernized a great deal since the great misunderstanding with Vietnam.
Speaking for myself I have contempt and mistrust for the man for a number of reasons-past/present assoviations,policy initiatives both overt and covert;as well as pure disagree.ent on governing philosophy.
As a Chinese resident,you must have an interesting perspective.

·
Registered
675 Posts
gripper, I think that was more a spam type post.. look at the sig line..

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have corresponding discount rate from 10%--30% for the order ,Our Led lights have 3 years quality warranty
,All of our LEDs Lighting products have passed the CE and ROHS test,Another 5‰ of your order will be offered for free, if the quantity is over 1000pcs,New LEDs lighting samples will be offered for free ,in the future after being our old customers ,
http://www.aoneled.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know this was a while ago but, the more I read the more I am glad things are more in place to fix the taking of guns in Katrina. I can not say I know all the details but seen enough to believe it was a very bad sign. It seems all the talk maybe if it had been in Texas they would have put up more of a fight or maybe if there had been more taking of more guns it would have started something. It seems the law succeeded in taking away the guns of the citizens while now things are different with words on paper in regards to such the physical ability is so there still as a small scale example seems to have happened. The government did it as far as I am concerned while a little scale is different then a big scale a successful working model leads to the full scale working model also. It seems we should enjoy life as we know it as the governments seem to be getting their way as they wish to do to us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts