Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will go on, and ON and ON, for a years. Uncle Sugar aint COMING to napalm your screwups, and evac you. There AINT any safe base to run back to. NOBODY else to do the fighting for you.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You have never been in combat and the crows will eat your eyeballs 3 days after shtf. People who live in fantasy land never become successes unless they are Hollywood writers and you're not smart enough to do that.

RIKA

·
Registered
750 Posts
I see, so thats why you don't bother to do any backpacking now?

It seems to me you would have to be able to do well on a week long trip to know what it takes for two weeks and two week trips to know what it takes to get by for a month.

This wasn't considered an "original" post was it?

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Couldn't think of a more intelligent post, eh?????

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
LOL more drivel about the mythical end of the world. Is this the one where people will instantly be evenly spread around the globe and 99% will die in one year? The part I love is that after 99% of the people die off, theere will apparently be enough to band together and execute human wave attacks on any structure they remember seeing from the air a year ago. All the dirtbags will band together, but no decent people will have a "group". What an idiot.

He'll be found folded up in the fetal position, drawers caked in frozen shit underneath his foil-wrapped trailer.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Umm, ok. that's nice. Pointless, incoherent, but nice.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
it won't BE a 1 week "mission" dumbasses.

It will go on, and ON and ON, for a years. Uncle Sugar aint COMING to napalm your screwups, and evac you. There AINT any safe base to run back to. NOBODY else to do the fighting for you.
NUTTY JOHN, you need an apostrophy between the "n" and the "t" of the slang word ain't, in two places. Two places, that is, if you must, use an uneducated person's word, in a sentence.

Incoherent? -- Yes

Potty mouth? -- Unfortunately

Uneducated persons wording? -- definetly

How, or why, would you NAPALM, a screw up?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
+ one half elf. Good observational comment.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
peanutbutter, long pig and of course TANG. The true foods of the wacky drugaddled survivalist.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Half elf said:
ooopps; I forgot to mention peanut butter
Creamy, or chunky style?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Stillwater said:
Creamy, or chunky style?

Considering he had lots of Creamy style while he was in the pen I figure he will stick with that.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I would think with his (admitted) licking of asses in prison, he would prefer his brown stuff to be recycled chunky style.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
And it won't be a 1/2 day FTX either old FOOLE.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts