Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my book,and it probably doesnt even pay $2000 a week. Guys are just crazy. I can make a clear $2000 a week, and NEVER worry about a prosecution, just bouncing checks. :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
in my book,and it probably doesnt even pay $2000 a week. Guys are just crazy. I can make a clear $2000 a week, and NEVER worry about a prosecution, just bouncing checks. :)
Legalities aside, what are you talking about? what is "IT"?

And at 2k a week in bad checks, you would be prosecuted in good order.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Alway's promoting the illegal, aren't you. Typical convict psycholgy. So slick and smart. Somone get's hurt when you kite checks, but of course that doesn't matter to a criminal me,me,me attitude.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
If this is in response to another post, why not include this in that thread so you are at least making some (kind of) sense?

The only reason I didn't delete this thread (for not belonging to any forum), is I am curious about what should pay 10k a week....

A little discipline, shows courtesy, courtesy plants the seeds of respect. Being too lazy, or too self important to actually keep the posts within the thread they belong is very disrespectful and shows a complete lack of courtesy.

You have to show courtesy and respect to get them.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
So stealing peoples money would be a profession to be proud of? would that be making something of one's life?

Sounds like a very sad, empty existence to me. To not have the pride and self-respect to actually EARN an HONEST living.

I can't even begin to understand the thought process involved here. I guess if your goal in life is to be a low life criminal, it's hard to be disappointed.

My aspirations in life are much higher. Of course they require much harder work, but the satisfaction is worth it.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Gunkid/erika, are you proud of the $800 a month SSI that you get from the gov't? Are you proud that the gov't has to pay for your medication? Do you feel that you have any self respect? Do you think others respect you and your knowledge?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy, if you are so smart why haven't you made your score. Its so easy isn't it and people are so stupid for a savage lone wolf like you, right. Let me guess. You're afraid to go for it because you know that you will be caught and sent back again to your masters in prison. You have bragged about putting up a website and making big bucks but you haven't done it because you quit when the going got tough. You have never published a book of any kind with your name on the cover. Big dreams and fantasys, thats what you're made of yet you scoff at people who really work for what they get. And then you are jealous of people who have nice things.

I really feel worry for you because people can see exactly how lacking you are in everything that counts. There are numerous people who would try to help you if you would just change your attitude. Think about it.

note: this isn't meant to be derogatory but merely to speak the truth. Do what you wish.

RIKA

·
Registered
720 Posts
Rika,
I'm so afraid your good and gentle spirit is wasted on someone who cannot understand your words, sadly because he has no point of reference, no grounding in any reality other than a mean, brutal, savage world. All that not withstanding, however, your good karma wills you to try...
SatCong

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Andy,

If you are talking about being a civilian who works in the sandbox, it can pay at least as much as just asbove $120,000 per year, or $10,000 per month. I have seen advertisements posted in my office looking for former LEOs at this pay rate. This is quite attractive to some of those who have just retired and who don't want to believe they should be scraping by on the pension and going fishing, or to those too young to know better. If they bump the pay up to about $240,000 per year by next October, then maybe I'll retire and take a shot for a year. One year would pay for my daughter's college and buy my retirement home.

Of course in most instances I think a civilian has to be sort of nutty to go into a war zone, but thats life....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
Since all check cashing is now instantaneous, you'll make zip. But, if they can prove a scheme on you, you'll have a serious legal problem on your hands.

The security contractors in Iraq are making about $30,000 per month on average, that's about $1000 per day, or $7000 per week. Of course, they risk getting killed and maimed, and then the money does them no good. To get that level of pay, you generally need to have a ton of experience and/or provable credentials in an elite unit in someone's military somewhere. A single hitch in the USMC or the US Army won't cut it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
SatCong said:
Rika,
I'm so afraid your good and gentle spirit is wasted on someone who cannot understand your words, sadly because he has no point of reference, no grounding in any reality other than a mean, brutal, savage world. All that not withstanding, however, your good karma wills you to try...
SatCong
LOL SC, sometimes I am compelled to wear my Barney suit. I'm cynical enough as it is. Would hate to become totally that way. I keep hoping that someone or something will make an impression on him.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
You won't Rika, because like a huge number of those that wind up in jail or prison, for one reason or another he's emotionally frozen somewhere between the age of 12 to 15.

You take that level of maturity and add it to the desires and hostility of a grown man made callous by prison, with a self-centered world view, and a conscience that is only minimally effected by a shallow, situational morality, and you have your average chronic repeat felony offender in modern America.

·
Registered
779 Posts
mrostov said:
You won't Rika, because like a huge number of those that wind up in jail or prison, for one reason or another he's emotionally frozen somewhere between the age of 12 to 15.

You take that level of maturity and add it to the desires and hostility of a grown man made callous by prison, with a self-centered world view, and a conscience that is only minimally effected by a shallow, situational morality, and you have your average chronic repeat felony offender in modern America.
VERY true.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Since gunkid can barely get ********* work, then this $10k dream is pretty moot. They might pay $1k a month for your sevices in Iraq dumping them, not including 'tips'.

Bounceing checks? sure gunkid. Sure. You would bounce right back in jail.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts