Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I just awoke at about 430 in the AM. I got some last minute things done, added some presents under the tree, and really need to get another 40 winks before the day really begins as I have an hour and a half drive to my sister's place.

Before I head back to the sack, I just figured I'd take the time to send out some holiday emails and the like. Instead of emailing all of you individually I decided to put my holiday wishes for you and your loved ones right here:
Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year. Be safe and healthy too.
All the best,
Glenn B

·
Registered
611 Posts
Merry Christmas to you, too.

BTW, I'm having a white christmas :) , in Houston, Texas :confused: .

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A tad bit unusual for Houston, isn't it! Enjoy it though it makes it so much more of a nicer day for Christmas.

Merry Christmas,
GB

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Been up since 0430 hrs myself, expecting my daughters and their families over at any minute. First its presents then brunch. Ever see a 13'x8' kitchen with 6 cooks!!!! Merry Christmas all.

By the way 84 a friend and I were at the driving range 2 days ago knocking out golf balls. No reason to let a little snow interfere with your golf swing!!!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
A tad bit unusual for Houston, isn't it! Enjoy it though it makes it so much more of a nicer day for Christmas.
By the way 84 a friend and I were at the driving range 2 days ago knocking out golf balls. No reason to let a little snow interfere with your golf swing!!!!!
It's exceedingly unusual for it to snow in Houston, none of my friends have ever seen it, at least not here. It was a light snow, and it didn't stick to anything, but it is notable for the Gulf Coast. What's more interesting to me is that it snowed more in Pasedena (South Houston) than it did in Humble (North Houston).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts