Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
less when you may well get shot for just being SEEN with a gun. Who knows when you might need to SEEM unarmed, riding a horse, in a boat, on a motorcycle, hitching a ride, getting on a bus or train, crossing a big bridge, entering a town, etc. To not have the OPTION of concealing the rifle, in your backpack, attache case, gymbag, grocery sack, and so on,is just stupid, both now and after shtf.

Everybody does not live on a ranch, and YOU aint ALWAYS there. Many live in High rise apt's,or don't have attached gargages. Being SEEN to be loading or unloading avehicle, with what are obviously cases for longarms,is a REAL good way to either get burglarized or hassled by the cops. So is having NRA bumper stickers on your car, as many a man has found out.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
best have NOTHING in car that says:"guns", not fired

or loaded cases laying around, not gun mags,not NRA stickers, not shot up or new targets,not holsters, not gun racks, NOTHING. To ignore this warning is to get stuff stolen from either your car or your home,or get hassled by the cops, sooner or later.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The AR with the 16in barrel and shorty stock can be taken down and easily concealed in a Sears toolbox or similar sized case. Hard Rock made a takedown BA rifle complete with suppressor that makes a small package. Its not hard to do and such rifles will be there when you need them.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hassled by the cops? I guess I'll ask a couple why they haven't been hassling me when I go shooting with them this next week end.

You see, we don't have to worry about the cops hassling us, because we are allowed to have guns.

I was in an accident a couple years back - guy rear-ended my truck. Destroyed his truck - aren't class V trailer hitches cool?

Any way, I was carrying my .45 (ccw). I informed the officers and after all the paper work was done, they wanted to see it and we discussed shooting, hunting, and loads we liked.

there was zero hassle.

I guess it just sucks to have to hide that you have a gun...

:devil:

·
Registered
750 Posts
OK, now i'm confused.

A famous survival guru said, SHTF everybody is going to be hiding by day, hunting each other at night and all the cities are going to dissapear. How are you going to go to a city that has dissapered and who are you going to hide your rifle from if everyone is in the countryside eating each other in the dark?

You need to get all your [email protected] in one bag., so it's at least coherant.

Teuf,

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan, reminds me of an accident I had.

Was getting books for school, and on the way home some old broad ran a red light and we had a near head-on at 55 mph each. Ouch.

Anyway, I just happened to have picked up a new FAL, 20 magazines and 2,000 rounds of ammo. All of which were in the back seat.

What happened? The cops checked to see if it was loaded (it wasn't, can't carry a long gun with round chambered unless actively hunting in FL), and nothing more was said, despite the old hag screaming bloody murder and sh!tting herself (city folk :rolleyes: ) about the "machine gun" in my back seat. :dgrin:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I would have said, "What? You mean it isn't a machinegun Officer? I've been robbed!" Right in front of the old lady.

Stup*kid, if there is no law in this SHTF dream, and rouge people are killing off all the unarmed ones, surely NOT showing a weapon would lead to being taken as easy meat.

We know your SHTF is bs dream, and what you posted is just more proof you don't know [email protected], as Teuf would say, about the subject.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
And the fantasy continues......................................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts