Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"ve had it happen half a dozen times, and after you get over the wierdness of it, the joy comes, that all your hard work is paying dividends. :) i've had to re holster my ccw pistol, cause a car backfired as i walked to my car at Malon's house, in Gillespie, Ill. So be careful, if you choose to pursue the "razor edge" with your training, what your mental "triggers" are, both to draw and to actually drop the hammer. I came so close to blowing up a 16 year old kid one time, (who said he had a gun and made a very fast move under the car seat and up towards me). That one had me worried for weeks, but nothing came of it. if he'd had ANYTHING flashing metal in his hand, I'd have shot him repeatedly with my 1911 .45. But his hand was empty. he intended to "scare me". He succeeded, and came within 1/4 second of dying. If that old gov't model had had the sort of trigger pull I later put on all my 1911's, I'd have killed him.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Honest to god, that's what it feels like. you need a gun, and one "appears" in your hand.It's like a dream. You have no recall at all of having drawn it, cleared the concealing garment, etc. I had read about this phenomenon, but the first few times that it happened to me were still very surreal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts