Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with just a SLIGHT bobble or snag. Ditto .6-.8 on a reload. So the dryfire-gunhandling is likely to save you at least 1 full second on something like an EL Presidente exercice. Until you can pivot, draw, hit, reload, hit, from ccw, with ccw gear, in 3 seconds or less, you are not going to turn in a decent full bore El Presidente. Make that 2 seconds flat with race gear, of course.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Actually, I have shot sub five second El Presidente drills with a 1.4 draw and a 1.2 second reload. That's ay over the two seconds you allow. Of course, turn, draw, hit, reload, hit in 2 seconds is not very likely for even the best.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
frankly, I don't believe you, not with realistic gear. 1.2 reload aint very fast, with a mag well funnel. 1.4 pivot draw and hit, is pretty slow, with race gear. I used to manage sub 1 second with a lw commander and a Bruce Nelson xdraw rig.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Then take Bill up on his challenge and prove it.

Tell us who won the IPSC World Shoot you attended allegedly placing 19th place. Tell us what gun he shot? Tell us how many people registered for the match. You claim to be able to rememer when Raul Walter had a pop corn fart in 1977, so this should be easy! So how did you shoot in the US Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts