Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no, on this type of forum. You ain't coming up with anything that I haven't answered before (many times). :) I was doing 50-100 posts a day, at Hard Core Talk for several months, and had 5000 posts there in ten months, and as many more at other forums. You guys dont amount to a crap. :)

U

·
0 Posts
i think u need to answer this

why are u postin all of this so called info? for us to benifit? are u trying to help us?

seems ur just trying to provoke us. are u trying to prove something?

i'd like to hear what u think is ur reason for postin.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You see GunKid seems to think the number of posts you make actually means something. It's all he has to be proud of. The number of posts.

The posts basically falling into the following categories:

1) look at how many posts I've made (you can find hundreds of posts like this scattered accross the boards that havent already purged his posts.)

2) the shorty 11.5" AR is the ultimate weapon

3) .308's are useless, the rounds bounce off of things

4) I was an IPSC champion way back when

5) did I mention how I post more than anyone else in the world.

6) you are all stupes and liars, you've never caught me lying, even when you have, I simply declare that you have't.

7) Pimp rounds that are obsolete or impossible to get should be relied on for SHTF

8) I don't need to prepare, I intend to kill everyone and take their stuff

9) maps cannot be used for any of the things they are actually used for.

10) without a suppressor, you will flinch and miss.

11) did I mention that I have personally posted more gun related topics than every other person on the earth combined?

12) bolt actions are worthless and cannot be used to kill anyone.

13) you cannot hit a moving target

14) all random events have a 50-50 outcome. (don't argue, I'm a genius)

15) you are all stupes

16) I make more posts than anyone else in the world

17) did I mention I'm an ex-con and I want to destroy the US economy?

18) I kill dogs all the time for no apparent reason and they run away when shot.

19) if a bullet kills you, but it wasn't one of my pet wonder loads, it wasted energy.

20) I am a master in a martial art that I know very little about.

21) I will bet you 5k on some assinine bet that involves one of us dying to settle, so you won't take me up on it. And if you did take me up on it I will ignore you and pretend you ran from my bet.

22) you are JJ. Everyone who disagrees with me is really one perso named JJ.

23) I post more gun threads than anyone else. Why, just today I posted 300 threads, though not one of them had a coherent thought or was accurate.

24) I can prove anything to be true by simply declaring it so.

25) I know everything there is to know about everything

26) you are a FOS stupe.

27) I post more than anyone else.

I think that pretty much sums up the GK posts, I doubt I missed any....

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Only two.

28) I talk to my sock puppet and teddy bear every night and they tell me idiotic things to say next day.

29) I hate and fear all women except my wife who supports me. Actually I hate and fear her but I make nice-nice so she won't throw me out and take away my allowance.

RIKA :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I think I have finally found out what is wrong with MELVIN the MORON.

At fifty-two years of age, his TESTICALS still haven't descended, and this condition, keeps MELVIN in a natural state of suspended, mental developement.

This state of suspended mental developement has been in effect, since MELVIN was five years old.

So, what is happening here is that we are dealing with a fifty-two year old -- five year old.

Bill

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
You forgot "I'll bet you $5000.00 to your $50.00 that I ..............."

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Garand said:
You forgot "I'll bet you $5000.00 to your $50.00 that I ..............."
I thought about breaking it out separately, but it is kinda covered under # 21

Rika, while your points may be true, he diesn;t actually mention the sock puppet in any of his posts.

He does, however display a great deal of resentment towards women.

I forgot:

30) I'm afraid of dogs, deathly so. That's why I post a lot about killing or abusing them.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
"Rika, while your points may be true, he diesn;t actually mention the sock puppet in any of his posts."

RIKA scuffs feet and looks down.

"Awww gee, Aslan. I know he didn't directly say it but where else would he get such stupid ideas?"

I consider my hand slapped.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Slapped?, You're not getting off that easy! you go to my room, right now!

:devil:

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Be gentle, she is a lovely, knowledgeable lady, who is far better prepared for any eventuallity than "gowd's gift to survivalism" is.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Melvin has been unhappy with us for decades.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
688 Posts
What's funny is the dimwit couldn't tell Patriot Network from Hardcore Talk.
The infamous "J.J." Owns or owned that site ( that's a separate issue) and would have banned Melvin in a split second if he posted there.
Unless that was in it's real early days but I doubt it.

I'm surprised I didn't post here way back when but I was busy as a supervisor for a security company in that time frame.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts