Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
than has ever been needed when real live people are shooting at me with real live guns that fire real live bullets,rockets, mortars, etc. They've lost everytime and I've won everytime.

I'm alive and unwounded, most of them can't say the same thing.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
just more mouthings by a PROVEN liar.
So who has more credibility - andy who sits behind a keyboard and calls names because he is a worn out never-was or Polesmoker who is earning big bucks carrying a rifle in a combat zone.

Pole wins - andy loses ... as always.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"I've moved as fast or faster
than has ever been needed when real live people are shooting at me with real live guns that fire real live bullets,rockets, mortars, etc. They've lost everytime and I've won everytime".

I've had the same experiences Pole. It's amazing how fast you can move and shoot when the "targets" are shooting back with real bullets.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
just more mouthings by a PROVEN liar.
More delisusional sosur grapes from NUTTY JOHN.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hard Ball said:
"I've moved as fast or faster
than has ever been needed when real live people are shooting at me with real live guns that fire real live bullets,rockets, mortars, etc. They've lost everytime and I've won everytime".

I've had the same experiences Pole. It's amazing how fast you can move and shoot when the "targets" are shooting back with real bullets.
I'm confident in saying that we generally fight like we've practiced, I'm not about to have someone pull a stop watch when the lead is flying both ways to clock us though.

Whats cool is seeing what happens when we are already running full out and we start unassing some of the gear because we need more speed, to run Haji down, it's like watching the turbocharger finally spool up and kick in at full boost when you drop 15-20rd mags of 308 or 15-30rd mags of 223. The slow guys have to pick up the dropped gear and return it to the trucks, after watching and popping anyone who comes out to pick it up, it's bait just sitting in the street. Quick release pulls are a wonderful thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts