Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Goonkid parody] I've shot 10x as many drug dealers as drug users, and I wish that every one of them that's roaming free got shot. They kill off our kids, those who might have been useful members of society had they not had a pusher peddle his wares, theyperpetrate violence (much of the time against others of their own kind, wich is ok) and innocents get caught in the crossfire, and they don't have much in the way of redeeming value at all. They do almost NO work, they like to force their crap on those who are weak willed or easily influenced (like children), they live off the taxes of decent people most of the time, and generally make a nuisance of themselves. Call the exterminator and get rid of your local infestation while you can! [/Goonkid parody]

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yeah, u r stupid enough to "think' it's ANY of your business what other adults put into (or take out of) their own bodies, and that it's right to interfere in any part of that part of other's lives. Crap like this is why I call you dumbasses wannabe Hitler's.. It's what you ARE.

·
Registered
605 Posts
No, you are wrong.

You think you're not hurting anyone by doing dope? Besides frying your brain and making yourself a burden on society, your providing the same degenerative substances to others who also become incapable of providing for themselves and thier families. It's a desease and your just adding to it like a plague.

Harmless my @ss!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Makes me think of the cockroach boxes. If you're a junkie or a dope dealer, you check in and get all the dope you want - until you die. Then you check out in a box. Heartless - yes, practical - yes IMO.

I'll put on my flameproof coat for your replies.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
If the balloon ever goes up, I'm sure most dope dealers will be outside of their sphere of influence very quicky. When they try their bs on someone who has already lost friends and relatives, long term survival will not come easily for them.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only thing that keeps them relatively safe now is that the law protects them.

I guess GoobKid took me off ignore to come defend his criminal idols eh? It's OK to shoot people's pets because he pees his pants everytime he sees one, but it's horrible to contemplate exterminating (like roaches) useless scumbags selling sh!t to your kids. . .criminal thought process. . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts