Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hands in a single shot, Iver Johnson shootgun in 410, but there is a problem with the trigger, it seems to have the trigger spring either missing or broken, the hammer can be pulled and if the trigger is manually push forward the hammer stays, when the trigger is pulled the hammer drops but not all the way to the firing pin, I can push the hammer and will move all the way to the firing pin but will bounce back, if anyone has an idea what could be causing the problem or how to dissassemble to try to fix it I have no idea and would like some help, I know the ideal would be to take it to a gunsmith but i want to see if I can fix it. any help would be appreciated.:headbang:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got it fix

I have fix te shotgun thanks to a gentlemen who has a shop called Lee's Gun Parts in Irving Texas who has a very large inventory of gun parts and has a very good knowledge of firearms, he sold me the spring for just $10 and show me how to dissasembly the gun to replace the broken trigger spring, His phone number is 972-790-073 an if you search Lee's Gun Parts in Irving TX you will find it, I am not associated but just would like to share this with everybody, I do not know if he offers shipping in parts but a phone call would answer that questions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts