Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You think you know something about backcountry travel, but havn't actually done it.

You are going to make 50k a year on a websight that is been hanging for a year, when it takes a non-geek about 20 minutes to have a forum up and running.

You think you are a "Master Poacher" but "claim" 5 deer in 10 years and have never butchered your own hame..

You think you are going travel a destroyed landscape, pilaging and ambushing, but you don't know where you live now.

You claim a great prison escape from a Release Camp, yet there is no official record of it.

You claim to have this "following", but when given the chance they couldn't get farther from you lying ass any faster.

You have weaseled out of too many "Challenges", that you have issued to remember.

You have done all his under the banner of "you don't have to do it because you thought it out".

Why oh why in the fuck would anyone pay attention to "reloading" data that you put up for rifle you have probually never shot?

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
YOu left out that part about him roaming and pillaging with his assualt wheel barrow.

LMAO

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I believe him about the cannibalism part. Maybe he should call himself "Shark the Maneater". :D

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
LOL

I love your wit RIKS it is like a rapier.

Where mine has the subtlety of a sledge hammer.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
I do miss the days when he was going to float down the Mississippi to Louisiana at night until he could sell his services to the nearest Warlord. I really loved the part that once your in the middle of the river your immune from long range rifles.

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
and just how was he going to ge tto the mississippi? float the arknasas river till he got there? Which would require a lot of walking in Colorado and Kansas as it is oftena trickle there.

What a lame.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I wonder if gunkid as 'thought it out' how to swim but never has been to a pool or lake or swam anywhere.

He 'thinks' but he does not 'know'.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You bet Garand

Garand said:
I do miss the days when he was going to float down the Mississippi to Louisiana at night until he could sell his services to the nearest Warlord. I really loved the part that once your in the middle of the river your immune from long range rifles.
Those were fun times indeed or when he was posting on Hard Core Talk looking for idea's on how to stay warm in his van when it was parked in IL and he was freezing his ass off. I miss his cannibalism post and how the wild dogs were going to eat everything bigger than a grasshopper. He got out of his van and moved to CO and realized how dumb all that must have sounded to folks that have been survivalist for years LOL.

Since he got taken in he has gotten a little uppity. He doesn't have to go from library to library to post LOL and has made some effort to remake himself. I used to about fall off my chair when he would make a pain of himself on boards and he would threaten he would just post from another library. That was then though, he just get's banned on sight now with no discourse LOL.

Of course he isn't doing the "Huck-Finn" thing anymore either and thats a shame.

The sad part is thats been 5 or so years ago and he hasn't gotten a lick more practical experience now than he had then. JD just keeps wasting his time trying to prove he's an "SHTF Backpack Survival Expert" and misses out on all the fun of actually doing it.

What a sad fucker indeed

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
It will be a cold day in Hell when I believe and reloading data posted by GunKid!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ah, memories of the glory days (small caps).

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
dumbasses, just because YOU would be terrified of a little float down a river doesn't mean that better men can't handle it with aplomb. I don't live in Ill anymore, no need to float down out of the cold, dumbasses. You TRIED hitting a floating target, 1 ft above the water, in darkness, at 1/4 mile, you lying fucks? :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JD has never floated down the middle of any river, this is just like his
"backpacking" experience, I'm sure he has "thought it out" though. LOL

The fact of the matter is JD has really not done much of anything except a zillon repetative post on the ineternet.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Sorry to mention it gunkid, I know how facts ruin a good fantasy but the mississippi isn't 1/4 mile wide at all spots! Besides a 440 yd shot on a silouetted(sp) target on a moon lit night really isn't that hard to do for those that practice their marksmanship. See your wrong again??

I'm starting to wonder if you are even capable of bring the Mrs, her coffee in the morning without screwing it up?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Heck it is a mile wide in some places. Much liek the yellow streak hown gunkids back.

My stomach is rumbling I think Ineed to go take a melvin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts