Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You often like to talk shit, trying to some how link what High Power shooters do at 600 yards, with hand fed VLD, to a mythical 10" CAR15.

That doesn't hold any water with me, when you have never fired a round under High Power conditions with any rifle. You have a posers, magazine article High Power education.

You like to talk shit about how the .223 is the ultimate weapon for the "survival poacher" but have never killed a single head of big game with it.

You are a phoney by design or simply too stupid to realize how dumb this makes you look.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I wonder what it would take to get through to NUTTY JOHN'S head, and make him see himself as others do?

A double jack, maybe?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yeah I would like ot jack him in the head a few times. Perhaps percussive therapy would do the trick.

But look out here come his threat toward me of how he is uber martial arts guy and how nhe can kick my ass. When reality he probably fights no better than most teen age girls.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
says you, punk. Who says anybody needs 600 yd performance, dumbass? I don't see you giving any shit to those who "think" 30-30, 30 AK, .30 carbine, pistol caliber carbines, 12 ga, etc, has enough range, and the 10" 223 has 2-3x the effective range of such guns. You've never been on the run, don't know jack shit about it, nor about silencers, or ambushes, or poaching or even ccw where it's a felony. You are a laugh, punk.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy, Its basic physics. You should have learned this in school. By shortening your barrel, you reduce the amount of impulse the expanding gas can give the bullet; It wont improve accuracy and it certainly will effect your weapons velocity.

Having said that, you have boxed yourself in with this post. You claim that 600 yd performance is wortheless, suggesting that you know full well that your gun is useless at such distances; Then you go on to say that it has 2-3 times the effective range of a 12 ga slug, wich happens to be about 200 yards. 3 x 200yds = 600yds, you should have learned that too. So your gun is useless at 600 yards, but its effective range is... 600 yards?

Its difficult juggling so many lies, isnt it?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
LOL, the 10" POS is good to 45 meters with his infamous "GI round". His fantasy handloads are meaningless because they:
1.) don't exist
2.) can't exist because you can't seat a bullet on top of powder that goes almost all the way to the case neck.
3.) he thinks 84 rounds is enough.

Now, a shotgun with rifled slugs is good to at leat 100 yards, maybe 150 if you're good. that's 2-3x the range of the POS. Saboted slugs are good past that.
Not only does the POS's barrel cut the velocity, the HUGE fireball and most fo the powder burning outside of the barrel, plays hell with the bullet as it leaves the barrel, MURDERING the accuracy.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Notice how andy's fantasies keep changing? From ramming supertankers with a jetski to taking pot shots at the space shuttle, andy is a source of comedic gold.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apparently you do dummy

andy said:
says you, punk. Who says anybody needs 600 yd performance, dumbass? I don't see you giving any shit to those who "think" 30-30, 30 AK, .30 carbine, pistol caliber carbines, 12 ga, etc, has enough range, and the 10" 223 has 2-3x the effective range of such guns. You've never been on the run, don't know jack shit about it, nor about silencers, or ambushes, or poaching or even ccw where it's a felony. You are a laugh, punk.
You are constantly comparing what gets done in High Power with a 16lbs single purpose rifle shooting loads that get single fed with the rifle you have "thought out' but likely never owned.

You have never been on the run JD walking away from a Release Camp when no one is looking for you is not being on the run ding bat.

As far as poaching goes, what do you consider "poaching"? You have already stated you are too lazy to butcher your own deer and have killed 5 in your 50 plus years. By just reading your post any woodsman can tell you don't know dick about any kind of hunting.

The rest is just more of your stupid fantacy world that you spin up in your fucked up head.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy never walked away from anywhere. Thats just shit he made up.

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
He's too lazy and inept to even walk away from a release camp!! Like Terry G and others that know his criminal history will tell you. I'm sure he won't give you details of poaching because thats a fantasy also as is his "expertise" with ambushes!

If there ever was a law against being "criminally stupid" gunkid would be the first arrested!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
nady has neve rbeen on the run. Proven fact. Hell the yellow bellied shit bag surrendered to a phone call and even drove himself in to do it.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Might be the way you present things and refuse to acknowledge facts that don't fit your limited view.

food for thought: If your survival depends on a specific rifle, you're already dead. Likewise, if you can't survive without a suppressor (which I own), you're already dead.

You've never been on the run in a hostile environment. In fact they basically called you on the phone and told you to turn yourself in...

why not describe the toughest gun battle you faced while on the run? Or about the hostile forces you encountered..

Tell us about the ambushes you've participated in - explain how they were configured, this should be a great lesson for those without your experience.

Poaching? Taking advice from a felon with multiple convictions probably isn't worth it. Clearly you're not a very good criminal, being caught every time.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
You often like to talk shit, trying to some how link what High Power shooters do at 600 yards, with hand fed VLD, to a mythical 10" CAR15.

That doesn't hold any water with me, when you have never fired a round under High Power conditions with any rifle. You have a posers, magazine article High Power education.

You like to talk shit about how the .223 is the ultimate weapon for the "survival poacher" but have never killed a single head of big game with it.

You are a phoney by design or simply too stupid to realize how dumb this makes you look.

Teuf,
you're fos. I've taken 2 deer with it, both with ball ammo. Nobody has to do anything at 600 yds. If shtf, only a fool would be out and about in daylight and nobody;'s doing anything beyond a shorty 223's range at night. You know very well that a 223 softpiont will drop anything short of an elephant with a brain hit. So shove that where your head is, punk.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Holy shit dude you might as well be talking to yourself. Teuf. has moved on to greener pastures a long time ago.🤣

·
Registered
9,703 Posts
you're fos. I've taken 2 deer with it, both with ball ammo. Nobody has to do anything at 600 yds. If shtf, only a fool would be out and about in daylight and nobody;'s doing anything beyond a shorty 223's range at night. You know very well that a 223 softpiont will drop anything short of an elephant with a brain hit. So shove that where your head is, punk.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
So explain to me how you will use the .22 unit for foraging at night? If the .22 unit is for foraging and only a fool will be out in daylight, I’d love to see how you plan to use it to forage, silently in darkness...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts