Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you really want to see me shoot, or is this an empty challenge? I've asked for the time and place, but curiously no response from you. Let me see, the original challenge was I couldn't hit a three inch target at 10 yards with ten shot's, correct? I have $5,000.00. Give me the time and place.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"Do you really want to see me shoot, or is this an empty challenge?"

It is just another one of his endless series of fanrasy bets Terry.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have no doubt gunkid will go no where with this. All is life as be going no where.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was being foolish in even answering his challenge. I could not meet with a ex-felon without causing problems for myself. Hot Irish temper. Got it from me Dad. I'll keep cool from now on.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ya know Andy, if I posted my times here you would call me a liar too. So why should I bother. Why should anybody bother. IMO, Terry has always been straight and above board here. He has an excellent reputation. You get panned out of hand because of your arrogance and attitude regardless of what you say.

In the long run, it makes no difference to me whether Terry shot his group in 2.71 or 3.71 or 4.71. You see Andy, I'm not at all jealous nor is, I believe, anyone else here on this forum - except you.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
do you really believe we a "sucker-ignorant" to believe your BS???

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
This punk is a LIAR, and you are just sucker-ignorant enough to believe his bs. Go CHECK what Burkett and the others have to say about him, at The High Road, Matt's site, etc. :)
I checked both The High Road and Burkett's site. Didn't find anything on THR but they have so much posted that I might have missed something.

Marr Burkett's site is another matter. His is small and new and I didn't find anything there either.

Heres the link: http://www.mattburkett.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

Now everybody can go look for themselves and see who is really the liar.

Course you could just have posted the links yourself if you were telling the truth.

RIKA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts