Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Guy's who can kill face to face with no psyche damage are typically convicted felons before they enter the military." What a clever, knowledgeable statement. When your a convicted felon, what's the first right of many that you lose? The right to possess a firearm. Now since all are Armed Services bear arms, how could one enlist if he was forbidden to possess a firearm? No branch of service will accept a convicted felon. In WWII they tried an experiment with 1,000 felons that volunteered for service. It was a disaster. They would not accept discipline, stole from their fellow soldiers and deserted in large numbers. It was never tried again. John, you simply made this whole thing up because YOUR a felon and are looking for some shred of pride by being "A tough con" who would make a good soldier. Forget it. You had your chance and wimped out.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Terry wrote: "In WWII they tried an experiment with 1,000 felons that volunteered for service. It was a disaster. They would not accept discipline, stole from their fellow soldiers and deserted in large numbers. It was never tried again."

Now thats interesting history. Sort of flushes gk's brave romantic felon fantasy down the drain.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
""Guy's who can kill face to face with no psyche damage are typically convicted felons before they enter the military."

Well, it seems that I am the exception to the "rule." I simply did my duty and the Chinese I killed were simply trying to do theirs.

·
Registered
378 Posts
When I first joined the military, back in 1983, I knew about the "Go to jail for 6yrs, or sign up for 4" program, but most of them washed out in the MEPS proscess. I saw 3 bolo out of Navy basic becaus ethey "Knew They Were Bad", and refused to akknowledge and authoritythey didn't hold.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Terry G said:
"Guy's who can kill face to face with no psyche damage are typically convicted felons before they enter the military." What a clever, knowledgeable statement. When your a convicted felon, what's the first right of many that you lose? The right to possess a firearm. Now since all are Armed Services bear arms, how could one enlist if he was forbidden to possess a firearm? No branch of service will accept a convicted felon. In WWII they tried an experiment with 1,000 felons that volunteered for service. It was a disaster. They would not accept discipline, stole from their fellow soldiers and deserted in large numbers. It was never tried again. John, you simply made this whole thing up because YOUR a felon and are looking for some shred of pride by being "A tough con" who would make a good soldier. Forget it. You had your chance and wimped out.
I think you have put you finger on it. The "TOUGH CON" act would have got him shanked in prison. Sooo, NUTTY JOHN, kept his head down, and his butt up, while in prison, to stay in one piece. Now that NUTTY JOHN is on the outside, he tries his BOGUS BAD GUY ACT on the Internet. It is so easy to see through NUTTY JOHN!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
MOST military vets are BIG liars about their "combat" experience, and a bunch more are mistaken, can't really remember, never had any smarts in the first place, etc.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
MOST military vets are BIG liars about their "combat" experience, and a bunch more are mistaken, can't really remember, never had any smarts in the first place, etc.

Sounds more like you are describing yourself, NUTTY JOHN.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
andy said:

I thought that you claimed to be a vet?

Or were you mistaken too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts