Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the board and was just wondering how many members are on this forum. Seems pretty good so far. A little head butting going on but I guess that is to be expected from time to time.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
aries[ram-head] click the upper left-on the board[arms locker forums]
then scroll down to the bottom, you can find it there!

welcome aboard, me swabbie!

:wavey:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Rich I like you. I am a lazy SOB and you just saved my little brain from some work looking up the facts myself.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brass hammer said:
aries[ram-head] click the upper left-on the board[arms locker forums]
then scroll down to the bottom, you can find it there!

welcome aboard, me swabbie!

:wavey:
brass hammer thanks for the info, but lucky for me someone saved me the time. Appreciate the welcome but I would prefer Devil Dog over swabbie. I guess you were or are Navy, thanks for giving me a lift all over the world. Best damn taxi service in the world :nyah: Just kidding...well kind of :scatter: As far as the handle I have always been a fan of Greek Mythology, Aries-god of war. I will settle for your description of ram head if you like. At leaste you didnt compare me to a billy goat. :laugh01:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
your to kind ,aries, [i think i was feeling like a pirate,at the time of that 'swabbie ' thing! ] i was also u.s.m.c.[although ,the navy cut the checks]
glad your here.

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Can you imagine 2,217 threads of total BS? Wait a minute, if gunkid posted it, YES I CAN!

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Actually I'm curious, how do you tell how many threads each member has started?

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Beats me, Garand. I don't think even the admin tools can tell me that. All it displays is the number of posts a member has made. There might be a way to figure that out, but I don't know of it.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I think if you click on a person's name, view their public profile and look on the left side there is a small link that says "find all threads started by" the member under the "forum info" section. How accurate that is... I don't know.

cheers

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Well it appears that I have started 70 threads and at least 5% were about gunkid being a dork, the remainder were the intelligent ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts