Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dumbasses, and TRY evading 300 cops for a month. :) A 6 year old kid knows more than you do about eluding pursurers.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Why would I want to evade the cops. Haven't done anything wrong.

"The answer my friend is a-braying in the wind"

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Might have a higher success rate than a 'desperado' who can't even shoplift a few bandaids and a small tube of neosporin after they shoot themselves in the foot with an illegal submachinegun they were making.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
dumbasses, and TRY evading 300 cops for a month. :) A 6 year old kid knows more than you do about eluding pursurers.
It really must bug you that not everyone is a criminal. We aren't stupid enough to piss away our rights and have to look over our shoulder every day.

What you fail to grasp, is that had: 1) I known about your escape. 2) known who you were. 3) had the available time. I would have volunteered to help those 300 search for you.

You keep thinking that you should be some kind of hero because you were a criminal. Sorry, but in my book you are just another wannabe poor excuse of a man.

If you'd stop with all the criminal plots and antisocial stuff, my opinion might improve.

you really do need some kind of professional help

:devil:

·
Registered
147 Posts
300? Do you live in the sticks?

Actually, I "evade" at least 2500 cops everyday. (That's how many work my town) ;)

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
At work I've helped train First Responders of Terrorist attacks from the Canadian, British, US Armies, US Marines, police from New York, Toronto, Edmonton, Greece etc. Most are pretty nice guys and care about their country's, their laws, their loved ones and just want to do a good job and go home to the family at night. Nobody has any sympathy for either domestic or foreign terrorists, or WANNABE's for that matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts