iT is my[BRASS HAMMER'S] view!

THANK YOU!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Now, why doesn't this surprise me?
Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2004 1:30 a.m. EST
Kerry Won't Concede, Says He'll Win Ohio

Sore Loserman II: Just as he had planned to all along, Sen. John Kerry is disputing his loss in Ohio.

Campaign manager Mary Beth Cahill released this statement:

"The vote count in Ohio has not been completed. There are more than 250,000 remaining votes to be counted. We believe when they are, John Kerry will win Ohio."

Readers of NewsMax.com should not be surprised. As we noted Oct. 20, Kerry's campaign openly admitted he would not concede defeat and even if President Bush won re-election he would try to seize the White House anyway.

As of this hour FNC and MSNBC have called Ohio for Bush, but ABC, CBS and CNN are still holding out for Kerry despite all odds.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Evidently, the Dems have retained so many lawyers that their lawyer pool now can be considered the largest law firm in the USA. Kerry bragged about hiring a whopping 10,000 lawyers.

AND... for election night they have them actually waiting in Gulfstream jets, on the tarmac, ready to head for the first big 'tie' state.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
The idiots don't realize that this is the kind of crap that loses them voters the next time around. I was surprised that Bush pulled off Florida, but in retrospect, I think Gore REALLY pissed off a lot of previously Democrat followers with the crap he pulled last election. So if Kerry pulls the same thing in another state this time around, the Dems can kiss that state goodbye next election.

This just proves to me that Kerry is just plain stupid. Didn't he notice what it did to Gore 4 years ago? The guy is a jonah now. He lost his own home state!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
We can certainly expect the legal challenges to begin. Would love to see the tantrum Kerry is throwing now.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Ohio wasn't nearly as close as the Dems were hoping it would be, so for them it's all over but the whining - and the lawyer bills for those 10,000 attorneys they had on standby plus the charter fees for the jets they were waiting in on the tarmac.

New Mexico, Iowa, and Wisconsin were squeakers, but with Ohio firmly in Bush's camp, that's all she wrote for Kerry.

So, now everyone in the USA (and the world for that matter) get's the Fascist, occultic Skull and Bones, NWO, Bohemian Grove scumbag instead of the Communist, occultic Skull and Bones, NWO, Bohemian Grove scumbag.

The PATRIOT Act v3.0 and the next couple of assinine wars Bush starts ought to be a real joy.

Reactions: krept

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MOSTOV 'PRESS ON"......wars 'hammer / forge" {dink/dumb shit!]

i have 'caught a "clue" on your VIEWS.. I THINK YOUR A chickinshit'

now, i have never said ,your not intillegent, nor smart[in fact i kinda like ya]

but YOU pack a "PUNK ASS" attitude about70% of the TIME...BROTHER!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
brass hammer said:

now, i have never said ,your not intillegent, nor smart[in fact i kinda like ya]

Is there a reason you're being an asshole this evening?

A 'chickenshit'? You're the one talking like the gullible sheep that's rolling with the herd. Oh, you did catch that part in the news about how they admitted that they LIED to the whole nation about why they drug us into a war in Iraq?

BTW, I'm right on what I said and you know it because THAT is exactly what the prick did his first term, and now he doesn't have to worry about re-election, now does he?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I RECKON NOT!

since 'the lyeing prick bastard HAS COMPLETE CONTROL.... OF THE WORLD!

[ABOUT GOD- DAMN TIME THE [SMARTEST/STRONGEST] DID!

you know.... i was going to open up a new theard , about the commiekerri

LOSS!
[with the meanest/foulest language/HA!..WHY TRY!]

WE ..../.......////...///...//..WON! AGAIN! HA!

[YES.. I'M DRINKING, SLOWER BUT MUCH MORE COMMITTED / DEADLY]

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
brass hammer said:
Whats 'PUNK ASS' to one man is realistic to another. There are a lot of strong people here with strong views. Fact of life.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
so if Kerry was so "soundly thrashed", WHY are several states still NOT decided, hmm? Dumbass. Also, Jeb Bush pulled the SAME crap in Fl as last time, so why does that surprise anybody?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Don't worry about legal challanges. It's all over. Kerry just called Bush and conceeded

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
so if Kerry was so "soundly thrashed", WHY are several states still NOT decided, hmm? Dumbass. Also, Jeb Bush pulled the SAME crap in Fl as last time, so why does that surprise anybody?
You really should get your facts straight about what took place in Florida.

1) Katherine Harris, following STATE LAW, had to certify the results by a certain date and did so. (This was not a Jeb Bush thing, but a LAW thing - I know you don't beleive in obeying the law, but that's you.)

2) The GORE campaign tried to ilegally do a partial count and fought in court to do so - they filed the FIRST of the many lawsuits. (It is assumed that they rightly knew that a full recount would produce Bush as the winner by an even bigger margin, which is why they fought against that.)

3) The GORE campaign had people inventing ways to disqualify the military vote - can someone tell me what the legal zip code for the USS Forrestal is? - that was actually used to dq a number of votes, along with other tactics.

4) the Florida supreme court acted ilegally, according to FL law and invented new laws in an effort to help Gore win.

5) the Gore team invented creative ways to count votes for gore. All under votes were magically turned into Gore votes, as were all over votes. (But we're to beleive that it was Jeb Bush doing the shenanigans?)

6) The US supreme court, in a rare moment of sanity, said, "sorry guys, it's over" and put an end to it.

There were 7, yes 7 independant recounts done by the democrats, news agencies, and others. Every single recount had the exact same outcome: Bush won in FL.

Or, are we to beleive that the NY times, would have sat quietly by if their recount showed Gore won?

Quit trying to rewrite history and pay attention to what is actually happening, not what you wish was happening.

That's pretty much how it played out, regardless of whether you like Bush or not.

Sheesh, some people.

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wylycoyte said:
Ya know, I gotta ask...what's with the word salad?

i become intolerent on certain 'issues', one will find no middle ground nor comfort from me.
i took affront on the post of voting the communist party line [changed to anarchist] if it was a joke, i didn't see it tagged as one ':dgrin:'

that got me bent/fuzzed-up/on a tangent

but hey! i don't have to change my clothes to get happy

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
It's way over gunkid. Way way over. Kerry can go back to his mansions and Edwards back to chasing ambulances.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
brass hammer said:

I don't think that is the Rostov that I have known for a couple of years.

Rostov may be a couple hundred miles to the right of Ghenghis Kahn, but that doesn't mean that he isn't a nice guy. LOL :) :dgrin:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I may not agree with Mike (Rostov) all the time, but it's pretty clear he's one of the good guys.

I think Brass was a little bit out of line, but that's me.

:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Well I ust returned from 2 1/2 weeks on the campaign trail, doing SS work for the likes of Kerry and Edwards (not my choice of assignments). I can tell you I also worked SS assignments for the Republican National Convention both this years and 4 years ago. Anyone who thinks that Bush or the Republicans are Facists truly needs to take a good look at history to examine Facism. Anyone who thinks (and there were plenty of democrats saying so on the campaign trail) that Bush or the Republicans are alike to the Nazis also needs a good history lesson; they should in my estimation be ashamed of this view.

The fact of the matter is that while I was at the RNC this year, for its duration, the only people attempting to stifle anyone's free speech were Democrats and other liberals who protested again and again saying that the RNC should be stifled and closed down. There were tens of thousands doing so. That reminded me more of the Nazis marching through Germany as they stifled civil rights than has anything that the Bush Administration has done in its 4 years - especially since Bush does it legally - and regardless of whether or not you agree or like it. The only people trying to use illegal force against the political process of the USA, from what I have seen, have been the unltra liberal and democratic demonstrators. I heard many at the RNC demand that the RNC be closed down, and who called me a Nazi. This was rather sad, since I have been in civil service for over 25 years and protect liberals and conservatives alike.

While I was just in Ohio, Florida and North Carolina on my SS assignment. While there, there were a handful of Republican demonstrators who showed up at the Democrat's campaign events, and who were protesting Kerry/Edwards. I saw them start absolutely NO trouble; they held signs and chanted. At one event the democrats attacked them physically. At another I heard at least (and this was heard first person by me) 100 democrats call for the arrest of the protestors, I heard the democrats curse the protestors, I heard the democrats say they have no right to be there (refering to the republican protestors) - yet at both this year's RNC and the one of 4 years ago I never once heard a republican speak of a democrat or a democrats rights in such a vile manner. In fact at this years RNC I heard many republicans say: "Its their right to protest so long as they obey the law and do not get violent'. Imagine that coming from the ranks of the so called Facists and Nazis!. Down in FLA at a Kerry rally I even heard one man say we should just 'shoot the dog' down (he was referring to a lone protestor who was protesting Kerry). The amount of anti- democracy rhetoric given out by democrats and the paucity of the same type of rhetoric given out by republicans at these events would indicate to me that if anyone is exhibiting the behavior of Facists or Nazis it is not the Rebublicans.

While I worked the RNC I received thanks from many people in the crowds of the attendees each day. They were thanking me for being there to protect the candidates and our politcal process. They realized it was not a fun post, and that it was potentially very dangerous. When I was at the Democratic events, I had a few people walk by and call me an asshole in a suit. One guy saluted me Nazi style. I had one guy walk up and ask if it was ok for him to have unchecked items, which he claimed were vital to the rally, passed to him around security; and when I told him it would need be ok'd by a Kerry staff member he turned to me, red faced, with spittle flying from his mouth as he said "You guys are a fucking pain in the ass". The staff member was about 5 feet away but it was to inconvenient, too much of a pain in his ass, for him to get the OK. He treated me as if I were the enemy, not even knowing or even having any iodea of where my political idealogies were pointed. I thought I was helping to protect his candidate from potential harm; yet when he was not allowed to have his own way, and was forced to do it the way everyone else had to do it, he flipped out. Guess what, he was one of the people who also wanted a one Republican protestor arrested that day, because he said that man had no right to protest.

This whole thing about not agreeing with someone, then labelling their policies as Facist or Nazi like is pretty absurd. Just because you do not get your way does not mean the other guy is a Nazi or a Facist. Sure you are free to say it to some degree under our constitution; however is it right to do so just because you want to be insulting. Saying such is not just an insult to them, it is an insult to your own intelligence and integrity. It is also an insult to anyone who suffered the wrath of the Facists and Nazis in reality. Of course, not agreeing with them is fine. Calling them these names while protected foprms of speech (in some instances) is your choice, and it goes to show that you choose to be rather less than fair, less than objective, and less than truthful as far as I can tell. That, in my opinion, reflects a lot upon your own character or lack of it... Why not be repectful in your disagreement?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts