Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

kid's going to be here this fall sometime

448 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BigEd 
#1 ·
finally got her home country's go ahead, for the paperwork (via email from the embassy) The virus had the entire country shut down for 2 years or she'd have been here long ago. I offered her $3 an hour for training, and (she's 12) she demanded $5 an hour, which she considered to be an exhoritant sum. So I countered with $6 an hour, but half of it to go into savings, which she cannot withdraw from until she's 18. She's aws-struck. :) Her uncles and grand dad work for $2 an hour, busting their humps in construction and her aunts make $1 an hour at a restaurant. I've been paying to have her sent to a private school for 6 years now, so shes up to date on her Englsh, math, science, reading, but she doesn't know diddly about our sports, etc. She's thrilled at the idea of learning to drive, having access to the college's swimming pool. I"m pretty sure that the airsoft and .177 lead pellet toys will be ok with her, and other stuff, thru her mom, will come later. maybe an E bike is in the works.. I was going to get her a used, 50cc motocycle, but they've all long since have been snapped-up by people who've foreseen the gas shortages we'll be seeing (I guess) Anyway, nothing like that is available, even at twice the price I"d be willing to pay for it. Have had a bicycle and Daisy waiting for her for years now. My wife's sorted-out several acceptable gf's for her to get to know. With any luck at all, I"ll still be able to kick ass on any 19 year old boy she's seeing, 6 years from now. I lost almost 300 lbs off of my 45 degree leg press, cause the college gym was locked down for a year/plus. The other gym I use is set up mostly for women, the top weight on their leg press is 600 lbs. So I've been doing 12 reps on it, thinking such would preserve most of my leg strength. Wrong. it's going to take a couple of months to get back up to 1000 lbs.

See less See more
#4 ·
Has "wifey" competed in any matches yet? If not, why?

#6 ·
Yes, but when the Kid's a made up Fairy Tale it's hard to provide structure.

#7 ·
Yeah I know. After rereading this I thought after other statements he's made that he was on wifey #2 or #3 already.
I really hope he really is married, to the same lady and that the rest is just excuses or whatever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.