Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
their lives to be meaningful, and some people don't, if thepother men aint both Objectivist and on THEIR side of the issues.. :) If such is not the case, then the other people are just obstacles, or at best, just neutral, somewhat useful (on occasion). Those who are subjective, secondhanders(PARASITES,) just can't handle such thinking, so they consider it a big deal to kill( unless doing so is "codified" by some sort of religious or military "rules of engagement". Then they can easily turn into the worst sort of Gestapo torturers. If you don't bother me, I don't give a hoot what you do,and you should feel the same toward everyone. Those who "feel"(iinstead of THINK, that is) that they are obligated to FORCIBLY interfere with others are what guns are made for.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HUMAN life involves having a real MIND

and that leaves out at least 90% of the population. The only reason to bother with more than a .22 in a handgun is for the extra POWER needed for effective self defence. There's no need to hunt with handguns, targets don't care that you "only" shoot them with .22's (or pellet guns) .22's show plenty of ingenuity, craftsmanship, etc. The mere fact that you have ZERO insight into your own psyche is not any sort of argument for this subject matter. It just reveals your ignorance about yourself, nothing more.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"need" means"HAVE TO HAVE OR DO".

Typical secondhander, WANTING words to "mean" whatever he WANTS them to mean at any given time, so that he can use his typical smoke and mirrors bs to try to get out of being PROVEN to be wrong.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what do YOU "think" training with a

centerfire pistol is ABOUT, hmm? Stopping rhino charges, maybe? If it AINT about defendinig yourself against MEN, a .22 is plenty. You lack insight into your own psyche. If the pos NEEDED killing, what problem you got with his having been shot-dead, hmm? It's all in all a VERY good thing, actually.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the 4 men I've held at gun point didn't

think so (1 each time) They all froze in their tracks. :) There IS a way you can find OUT, punk, but we all know you aint got what it takes.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not for a guy like me it aint. I'd happily

do an autopsy later to see what my bulllets did. :) Like I said, if the pos has it coming, there's nothing but front sight, press, repeat as needed.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so what? might as well be playing tiddlywinks.

Nobody needs to hunt at ALL,much less take big game with a handgun. You can target shoot with a .22, and the targets dont care. So WHY waste the money on centerfire ammo, hmm? If ALL you want is a "challenge", tiddlywinks is actually VERY difficult.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm well aware that many centerfire

handguns are nothing but toys, but the REASON you favor the centerfire over the .22 is the centerfire's greater POWER, and that power can only have ONE real use. If ALL you want is more difficulty, you could target shoot with a derringer, or snub nose. :) Why don't you TRY to stick to what I've said, iinstead of LYING aobut it so much? Why are you so SCARED of talking about killing pos that NEED killing? Is it because, since you KNOW you are nothing more than a parasite, that you are fearful of not having enough hosts to feed upon?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.