Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
.223 fan

You are truly a disturbing individual. Unless you have no soul, taking the life of another human being is a difficult thing to do. I joined this board expecting to communicate with other people with the same love of firearms that I have, I fail to see how "killing people" ever entered the equation. What are you thinking when you make these posts?

· Registered
611 Posts
Re: not for a guy like me it aint. I'd happily

andy said:
do an autopsy later to see what my bulllets did. :)
That's sick. I firmly believe in the use of lethal force in the name of self-defense, or the defense of another human being, but it shouldn't be looked upon as something to boast about. If you do, you might notice that your "self-defense" shooting had mysteriously turned into a homicide. If not, the victim's family will win in a civil court, and they always sue.

andy said:
centerfire pistol is ABOUT, hmm?
.44 Magnum
.454 Casul
.475 Linebaugh
.500 Linebaugh
.500 S&W

These centerfire pistols aren't really suited for home defense applications. They're also not designed to kill people. On a further note, the .357 magnum wasn't designed to kill people, either. You can target shoot with Lugers, Walthers, and 1911A1s.

· Registered
611 Posts
Are you some sort of sociopath? or is puberty hitting you extra hard? It's exceedingly immature and irresponsible to talk about how to kill people and mere ignorance to believe all centerfire handguns are for killing other human beings. What has caused you to come to this place in life where you seem to think about nothing other than killing other people? If you're really like this in person, I would believe that you pose a serious threat to our society.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.