Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Registered
1,815 Posts
84 C4 said:
Are you some sort of sociopath? or is puberty hitting you extra hard? It's exceedingly immature and irresponsible to talk about how to kill people and mere ignorance to believe all centerfire handguns are for killing other human beings. What has caused you to come to this place in life where you seem to think about nothing other than killing other people? If you're really like this in person, I would believe that you pose a serious threat to our society.
Is the TARD a SOCIOPATH? Lets see ...

Found this sociopath description online. It looks amazingly similiar to the TARD's behavior.

"Glibness/Superficial Charm Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally."

Well, the TARD has NO apparent charm, but he THINKS he does.

"Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims."

This fits the TARD.

"Grandiose Sense of Self Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality"

This fits the TARD.

"Pathological Lying Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests."

This fits the TARD.

"Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way."

This fits the TARD.

"Shallow Emotions When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises."

This fits the TARD.

"Incapacity for Love While they talk about "God's love" they are unable to give or receive it. Since they do not believe in the genuineness of their followers' love, they are very harsh in testing it from their devotees and expect them to feel guilt for their failings. Expects unconditional surrender."

This fits the TARD.

"Need for Stimulation Living on the edge, yet testing the beliefs of their followers with bizarre rules, punishments and behaviors. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal."

This fits the TARD. If you count living on the edge of FANTASY. Threatening to kick someone's a$$ maybe?

"Callousness/Lack of Empathy Unable to emphasize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. Their skills are used to exploit, abuse and exert power. Since the follower cannot believe their leader would callously hurt them, they rationalize the behavior as necessary for their (or the group's) own "good" and deny the abuse. When devotees become aware of the exploitation it feels like a "spiritual rape" to them."

This fits the TARD.

"Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others. The followers only see them as near perfect."

This fits the TARD like a glove.

"Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc."

This fits the TARD.

"Irresponsibility/Unreliability Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blame their followers or others outside their group. Blame reinforces passivity and obedience and produces guilt, shame, terror and conformity in the followers."

This fits the TARD.

"Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity Totalist leaders frequently practice promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. This is usually kept hidden from all but the inner circle. Stringent sexual control of their followers, such as forced breakups and divorces, removal of children from parents, rules for dating, etc."

If possible, I'm sure the TARD would TRY it.

"Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future. Many groups claim as their goal world-domination or other utopian promises. Great contrast between the leader's opulent lifestyle and the followers' impoverishment. Support by gifts and donations from the followers who are pressured to give through fear and guilt. Highly sensitive to their own pain and health."

Fits The TARD like a GLOVE.

"Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility Changes their image and that of the group as needed to avoid prosecution and to increase income and to recruit a range of members. Is able to adapt or relocate as needed to preserve the group. Can resurface later with a new name, a new front group and a new twist on the scam."

Hey TARD, how are the new fingerprints and plastic surgery?

"Other Related Qualities: Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them.

They're all stupes, twits, pos, fos, etc.

"Does not perceive that anything is wrong with himself"

You mean something IS wrong with the TARD?

"Authoritarian"

Definitely.

"Secretive"

Yes.

"Paranoid"

Is the TARD paranoid, or what? Most definetly paranoid. JJ is always buying forums and throwing the TARD off of them!

"Often in difficulty with the law, seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired"

Like their own "columns"

How about their own forum?

"Conventional appearance"

Somewhat conventional, I would imagine.

"Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)"

This, sounds familiar.

"Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life"

TARD tries to, anyway.

"Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)"

Yes. As in, the people living on those places the TARD has said he would attack, might not even be the original owners. Extreme self-justification.

"Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim"

Yes again.

"Incapable of real human attachment to another"

Sounds like the TARD.

"Unable to feel remorse or guilt"

NOTHING is ever the TARD's fault.

"Extreme narcissism and grandiose behavior."

Yes.

"May state readily that their goal is to rule the world"

TARD's post-apocalyptic world?

Bill -- JJ #7

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm well aware that many centerfire

handguns are nothing but toys, but the REASON you favor the centerfire over the .22 is the centerfire's greater POWER, and that power can only have ONE real use. If ALL you want is more difficulty, you could target shoot with a derringer, or snub nose. :) Why don't you TRY to stick to what I've said, iinstead of LYING aobut it so much? Why are you so SCARED of talking about killing pos that NEED killing? Is it because, since you KNOW you are nothing more than a parasite, that you are fearful of not having enough hosts to feed upon?

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:

<snip>

223 fan, you seem to have difficulty with the concept that not everyone thinks like you do. And the attendant conviction that anyone who does think differently must be wrong. Your world is not the only world.
In addition to being sociopathic, this is the TARDS problem in a nutshell.

Bill

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: Plenty of things have been my fault

223 fan said:
and I"ve posted them. You sick pos's that have no life but to chase me around the net are the ones who need a shrink. :)
TARD, if you weren't such an INTERNET HEMORRHOID, and tried getting regular with the fellas, you wouldn't have your problems.

But, no, you have to be demeaning and argumentative, so you get what you ask for MAROON.

Bill

· Registered
2,078 Posts
The problem here is one of concience. I have purchased more than one weapon based solely on its ability to render an assailant a non-threat (probably permenantly). I am an electrician and work in some fairly dangerous places from time to time. I lawfully carry my weapon to provide for my own defense. I leave the house every morning in the full knowledge that if ever shove comes to shoot, a few moments combat to save my own life could keep me alive at the cost of living with the demon of taking the life of another human being. No matter how justified, taking a life is not something to be contemplated lightly. It is also not as easy as many innocents like to believe.

I would if I had to, but I pray daily that I will never have to. My prayers have been answered to my liking in not one but two potentially lethal situations. I hope there is never a third. I might not like God's answer.

· Registered
1,229 Posts
Why over think it?

I talked to a guy who came back from Iraq and is going back. I know he's a competitive shooter and he's carrying an M 4, which is essentially the CAR 15 he's owned for twenty years.

Yes, he kills people.

He told me that once it's clear "We can shoot these individuals." He shoots those individuals. It's like punching holes in paper, and it's like the range, he told me, yeah, they shoot back, INACCURATELY. This guy isn't full of crap, and he doesn't brag, he's a matter-a-fact type who minimalizes his life events.

Another individual told me it was a matter of "Aim and pull the trigger." Not a crisp squeeze, but rather a quick snap shot at a moving target. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you don't, infrequently they hit back as they're firing airbursts with AK's and have a hard time working a bolt, shouldering and aiming, and taking the recoil with Mausers or whatever.

One of my Combat veteran uncles told me about advancing through France, Belgium, and Germany. He told me they'd shoot a building up with the Iron Priest in direct fire mode, then when they saw Germans running they'd aim for the Y's of their harness and attempt to obliterate the ring where the straps met. Shot a lot of them running back to Germany. He didn't care, he's sure the guy who caused the shrapnel he still carries in his chest didn't care either.

I am fortunate as I've lived in interesting times but not personally interesting...

To me, what they're saying is if you know you're morally justified and you're killing an SOB who is a threat to you and your buddies, why hesitate and why think about it?

The decision point needs to be made before you carry the firearm.

You either are going to shoot bad guys if you must, or just don't carry it and stop lying to yourself that you care about your family and friends.

· Registered
1,826 Posts
Great! Recycled Gunkid thread ........

· Registered
201 Posts
The problem here is one of concience. I have purchased more than one weapon based solely on its ability to render an assailant a non-threat (probably permenantly). I am an electrician and work in some fairly dangerous places from time to time. I lawfully carry my weapon to provide for my own defense. I leave the house every morning in the full knowledge that if ever shove comes to shoot, a few moments combat to save my own life could keep me alive at the cost of living with the demon of taking the life of another human being. No matter how justified, taking a life is not something to be contemplated lightly. It is also not as easy as many innocents like to believe.

I would if I had to, but I pray daily that I will never have to. My prayers have been answered to my liking in not one but two potentially lethal situations. I hope there is never a third. I might not like God's answer.

not to change the line of thought on this intersting (but dumb) line of thought,
but a question to cutter:

as a electrician, and carrying a gun while working, would a "charge" from a live wire set off a cartage?

· Registered
2,078 Posts
I suppose that it could, but would be highly unlikely.

BTW, sorry I revived this thread now.

· Registered
359 Posts
Ok, Andy's none too bright. Honestly it amazes me that someone would walk around and spew this sort of oral excrement in a public forum. Especially someone who's a convicted felon. Fortunately he's been incarcerated again so problem solved...at least for now. It just bugs me that his need for attention sidetracked a lot of good threads on here. Btw, anybody wanna fill me in on his past convictions? I know he was busted recently in Norman...matter of fact that used to be my neck of the woods but, I am kinda curious about his past "exploits."

· Registered
10,278 Posts
Gunclod served his first sentence for selling drugs and and making illegal crappy silencers. He walked away from a minimum security pre-release camp (his great escape) and later surrendered via a telephone call. His small mind can conjure up the greatest fantasys known to man and provided good laughs for us all.

RIKA

· Registered
359 Posts
Too true Rika. My favorite fantasy of his is the mythical 10" CAR and it's incredible 400m range. Good lord...even his fantasies about the "dope game" amuse me. I grew up in a town where about 1/4 of my classmates and a large percentage of the general pop was on amphetamines. I've known my share of freelance pharmacists and they'd have shot him on suspicion of being a snitch. That and his raiding farmhouses...it was no secret that on of the biggest labs in the area was disguised as your average farmhouse and well...I'd hate to be the guy trying to face off against that arsenal. Then again...the constant sounds of gunfire from the property would have certainly attracted an army of starving refugees, right? :uzi:

· Registered
10,278 Posts
:rofl: My favorite fantasy was when he fantasized about floating down the Mississippi, stopping only to raid farmhouses and rape the women, and finally reaching New Orleans where he would sell his services to the local warlord. :crazy1:

I told him at the time his idea reminded me of a flea floating down the Mississip on his back with a h*rd-on and yelling "raise the drawbridge". :D

RIKA

· Registered
359 Posts
That is a good one. One can only imagine what "services" it was he was going to try and sell. :unhappy: Too bad I can't seem to block out the mental picture that goes with that one...ugh...

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Just imaging RIKA floating down the Mississippi naked on her back with hard nipples yelling "raise the drawbridge".

That's a much nicer fantasy world. . .:dgrin:

· Registered
10,958 Posts
The History of Gunkid

History of Gun kid

http://www.bop.gov/

Inmate Information for JOHN MELVIN DAVIS

Inmate Register Number : 84034-012

Name : JOHN MELVIN DAVIS

Race : WHITE

Sex : MALE

Date Released : 7/6/00

The first time I met Gun kid, was on the now defunct “Bug Out Board”. This was his own site prior to going to jail the last time back around ’97-’98 or so. At that time it was his fantasy that if the balloon ever went up he was going to jump on his life raft and float down the Mississippi. Being that he would be in the middle of the river, he was immune from bullets fired at him. His re-supply plan was to shoot innocent people in the back and steal anything they had in supplies so he could survive. The trip was to be from Illinois to Louisiana where he was going to sell his services as a hired killer to any local warlord! He was living in the back of his van at that time and during the winter depended on his Mylar blankets for warmth. Mind you he did ask for suggestions to stay warm. While he was sleeping in his van, someone snuck in and stole the battery while he slept;

-He has seduced his best friend’s wife leaving her pregnant and then abandoning his daughter and if the balloon ever goes up, he has already stated his wife is on her own

- He allegedly had a 2 year IPSC career 30 years ago, still thinks he’s a top hand yet the few competitors who remember him indicates that he chokes under pressure. He boasts, of his prowess, but can't provide any facts;

-He likes to allude to a magnificent IPSC shooting career. There are no records of his exploits. However, there are complete records of other competitor’s scores, shot in the time frame he claims to have been a competitor.

-He claims to have shot in the IPSC World Match in 1977, yet can’t tell anyone who won the match or the handgun used;

-He does believe that IPSC shooting is reality and that’s how life will be if the balloon ever goes up;

-He claimed to have shot with the South West Pistol League in the middle 1970's, yet John doesn't even remember Peter-the-Power-Meter. Ask Hard Ball, he remembers Ol' Peter. Gun Kid knows none, of the old line, 1970's era, SWPL shooters;

-Well, we do know that Gun kid managed to shoot two people. Of course, they were both him. He shot himself in the foot with a .22 then poured scalding water over his foot as he couldn’t afford to go to a doctor. They second time he allegedly shot himself in the belt buckle with a .45. He has admitted to at least a ½ dozen accidental discharges on various boards;

-Gun kid joined/was drafted into the Army in 1971 where he became a Military Policeman. He was shipped to Korea where he admitted that he slept on guard duty and beat the police dog that he was responsible for, went AWOL and admitted theft of government property. He received an early discharge from the Army after 1 year 7 months. He has not divulged the reason why. One can only speculate;

-Gunkid became a world class gunsmith while he vacationed at Federal Correctional Institution Phoenix, they had a machine shop!

-He has been arrested on numerous occasions, once by a meter maid, once his Community Programs Manager phoned him and he turned himself in. He has been a drug dealer and made cheap ineffective silencers. The 13 plus years he spent in jail indicates he isn’t the most successful of the criminal breed. He suggests that the way to be a successful drug dealer is to have kids sell your drugs as they can’t be arrested, same with selling silencers. Another arrest he received for Falsifying a Firearms Statement and Felon in Possession of a Firearm. This lead to the great escape.

-The Great Escape; 14-25 Feb 1990 an escape adventure happened, in which Gunkid received 33 additional consecutive months to his original sentence. The most important question we have to ask is how stupid would a felon have to be to buy a firearm on a yellow sheet. Like a good little convict when released from prison he did a Furlough Transfer to a half way house. He was then involved with a theft and again found to be in possession of narcotics and fled by city bus to a friend’s house to live on a Tang/Peanut Butter diet until he could turn himself into police. He does this surrender thing very well. Allegedly the judge who ordered him into being a “Study case” stated John’s “Flights of Fantasy” necessitated the ruling.

-Gun kid has 3-4 bulging discs as a result of hurting himself while he had a porta potty job hauling and cleaning job. He doesn’t believe in hiking just in case he hurts his knees and ankle;

-He currently collects $800.00 SSI from the US government and allows a woman to support him, yet he complains of others “sucking off the government”;

-Gun kid claims to be the biggest baddest survival guru on the planet, yet:

Gun kid has admitted the following;

1) Can't completely clean an AR which he touts as the “ultimate survival rifle”

2) Can't use a map or compass, therefore they are useless;

3) Can’t understand why people buy quality gear because he looses his during his ½ day field exercises;

4) Doesn't own a watch cause he doesn't know how to use one in a survival situation,

5) Tech knowledge on suppressors is 40 years old, but without a suppressor you will
flinch and miss;

6) Backpacking knowledge is based on fantasy, and has only minimal knowledge of what equipment is required to survive successfully in the bush over an extended;

7) Believes that a good sleeping bag is a waste and Mylar can cover all your outdoor sleeping needs;

8) Tactical knowledge is non existent "The Army didn't teach me nothin"!, and simply declares that everyone that uses a .308 will be standing around in the open all the time;

9) Scared to shoot at something over 100 yds, because after that distance all hits are based on luck and nobody can hit a moving target;

10) Your SHTF kit should only weigh 25-30 pounds, including 4 pounds of body armour and all your firearms and ammunition, the difference in the 4 seasons is irrelevant;

11) the debarked Chihuahua is the best survival alarm you can have;

12) a .223 fired from a 10" barrel is the ultimate weapon and is useful up to 300yds, but only when used with a suppressor because he has a severe flinch when shooting without one. As he has this problem he projects it on everyone else;

13) the assault wheelbarrow is the only item you require to transport your kit if the balloon ever goes up! Things like Trucks, 4x4’s, quads, horses, pack mules, dog sleds, etc are stupid;

14) Planning ahead is a waste of time because if the balloon ever goes up he will survive by cannibalism;

15) Bolt actions are worthless and cannot be used to kill anyone;

16) The short 10” or 11.5" AR is the ultimate weapon;

17) .308's are useless; the rounds bounce off of things;

18) "Practicing with a pistol past ten yards is useless." "All gun fights with a pistol will happen in ten feet or less." "Shooting at anyone with a rifle at over 100 yards without a "can" or muff's will result in misses every time” all pistol calibers required for SHTF should be in wildcat calibres, re-supply is not important as you are too stupid to live past shooting 50 rds;

19) He kills dogs all the time for no apparent reason and they run away when shot;

20) He can prove anything to be true by simply declaring it so;

21) According to him, you are all “stupes” and liars, you've never caught me lying, even when you have, I simply declare that you haven’t;

22) He will bet you 5k on some asinine bet that involves one of us dying to settle, so you won't take me up on it. And if you did take me up on it I will ignore you and pretend you ran from my bet.

Claims he's going to get a website that's going to make him $300,000, $50,000, $45,000, $30,000 a year depending on which lie he's typing at the moment -- for over a year. When he finally gets it up, all it is, is his regurgitated posts, written under a false name since he can't use his own, he's sullied it so bad, and has to have a "guest writer" post articles that are word-for-word the same as the ones he posted under his pseudonym.

The Fallacies:

1.) he assumes he's going to ambush people and they won't be able to figure out where he is, and kill him
2.) He assumes people can't shoot any weapon except a .22 well, because HE can't.
3.) He assumes he'll be dodging and weaving and rushing from cover to cover 24/7
4.) he assumes he'll always be able to pick the fight.
5.) he assumes he can't be forced out of his cover.
6.) he assumes no one has suppressors for their .30 cals
7.) he assumes his suppressor will work (PVC pipe with faucet screen?)
8.) he assumes if he has a suppressed weapon, that the report of his "enemy's" weapons won't effect him.
9.) he assumes he'll have a suppressed weapon (which he doesn't have now, despite his braying and eDrooling, he IS afraid of his PO)
10.) he assumes he'll have any weapon (which he doesn't have now, despite his braying and eDrooling, he IS afraid of his PO)
11.) he assumes he has survival skills (between "the Army never taught me nuffin'" and his 1/2 ftxs, it's doubtful)
12.) he assumes a Mylar blanket is all the protection he needs from the cold, when he lives in COLORADO (although he thinks he's in the Sierras)
13.) he assumes he can move quietly through heavy cover at night

Socially

1) he cannot accept that there are people who know more about all these things than he does;
2) he has almost zero social skills and threatens and attacks any who disagree with him;
3) he will challenge everyone, but will fail to accept his own challenges;
he refuses an all-expense paid trip to watch someone prove themselves
because he’s, well, scared!
4) he believes that a major achievement in his life is how many posts he can
make on a board, topic relevance is not a requirement;

Andy's rules of combat

1) all opponents mill around in the open in daylight
2) all opponents cannot hit without a suppressor
3) opponents are only allowed to use iron sights
4) opponents can only use ball ammo
5) no one is allowed to carry much ammo
6) everyone must be alone because nobody showed up
7) everyone that is not alone will be unable to cooperate
8) attackers will use the shimmy shimmy koko pop (dodge and weave) and you cannot shoot them
9) all random events are 50-50 (ignore 1 in 3, 1 in 10, etc)
10) a hit from a .22 at any range is instantly fatal, even if you take 3 days to die.
11) Maps cannot provide any clues as to where food, water, cities, enemies might be located
12) compass forces you to travel in straight line.
13) in order to use a scope with a mil-dot, you must stand in the open
14) darkness makes you invisible
15) suppressor makes you invulnerable.

Attachments

· Registered
2,078 Posts
Thanks. I have often wondered about GK but never got around to asking.
I kinda' dig the assault wheelbarrow.

I know I'll be sorry but gotta' ask. Does GK actually believe half the horse pucky he has spewed out on this board? If so, he better figure out a way to stay in jail.

· Registered
1,826 Posts

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.