Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

killing men is easy, if u don't consider

7K views 49 replies 17 participants last post by  Gunners762 
#1 ·
their lives to be meaningful, and some people don't, if thepother men aint both Objectivist and on THEIR side of the issues.. :) If such is not the case, then the other people are just obstacles, or at best, just neutral, somewhat useful (on occasion). Those who are subjective, secondhanders(PARASITES,) just can't handle such thinking, so they consider it a big deal to kill( unless doing so is "codified" by some sort of religious or military "rules of engagement". Then they can easily turn into the worst sort of Gestapo torturers. If you don't bother me, I don't give a hoot what you do,and you should feel the same toward everyone. Those who "feel"(iinstead of THINK, that is) that they are obligated to FORCIBLY interfere with others are what guns are made for.

#2 ·
I think the talk of "killing men" is ended here, gentlemen. I do not believe it is a discussion that is in keeping with what I want this site to be about. Any further messages along this line will be deleted upon my discovery of such talk.

I hope you make this easy on me by simply refraining from such discussions here in the future.

Talk all you want about guns, but killing people is not an acceptable topic on this site.

#4 ·
Oh I don't think so. I have bought a lot of centerfire handguns, and never ONCE thought when I picked it up and handled it "Boy, this sure would be nice to use to kill someone."

I have bought guns as collectibles and will probably never shoot them. I have bought guns just because I like the way they look and feel. I enjoy the precision craftsmanship of a well made gun and the resulting conglomeration of all kinds of skills that came along the way to create several holes in a paper 100 yards away that are nearly touching together. I find the buttery smooth workings of a bolt action rifle immensely pleasing in itself. There is a sport all into itself about trying to combine the mechanical alignments of a rifle and sighting system, and the physics of a controlled explosion propelling a piece of metal down a barrel, along with the self control and expertise of the shooter to try to get multiple shots into one single hole in a target.

223 fan, you seem to have difficulty with the concept that not everyone thinks like you do. And the attendant conviction that anyone who does think differently must be wrong. Your world is not the only world.

#5 ·
Unfortunately, that is the mindset of many misguided politians today. What I think (know) is right and what you think doesn't matter.
Intolerance is something I can't tolerate! ;)

Oh, anyone who shows total disreguard for human life should probably NOT be allowed to own any firearms.

#6 ·
HUMAN life involves having a real MIND

and that leaves out at least 90% of the population. The only reason to bother with more than a .22 in a handgun is for the extra POWER needed for effective self defence. There's no need to hunt with handguns, targets don't care that you "only" shoot them with .22's (or pellet guns) .22's show plenty of ingenuity, craftsmanship, etc. The mere fact that you have ZERO insight into your own psyche is not any sort of argument for this subject matter. It just reveals your ignorance about yourself, nothing more.

#8 ·
"need" means"HAVE TO HAVE OR DO".

Typical secondhander, WANTING words to "mean" whatever he WANTS them to mean at any given time, so that he can use his typical smoke and mirrors bs to try to get out of being PROVEN to be wrong.

#10 ·
.223 fan

You are truly a disturbing individual. Unless you have no soul, taking the life of another human being is a difficult thing to do. I joined this board expecting to communicate with other people with the same love of firearms that I have, I fail to see how "killing people" ever entered the equation. What are you thinking when you make these posts?

#11 ·
84 C4 ,

Hang around. You'll realize Andy/223 Fan usually doesn't sound like he IS thinking before he posts.
KJ

#13 ·
what do YOU "think" training with a

centerfire pistol is ABOUT, hmm? Stopping rhino charges, maybe? If it AINT about defendinig yourself against MEN, a .22 is plenty. You lack insight into your own psyche. If the pos NEEDED killing, what problem you got with his having been shot-dead, hmm? It's all in all a VERY good thing, actually.

#18 ·
Re: not for a guy like me it aint. I'd happily

andy said:
do an autopsy later to see what my bulllets did. :)
That's sick. I firmly believe in the use of lethal force in the name of self-defense, or the defense of another human being, but it shouldn't be looked upon as something to boast about. If you do, you might notice that your "self-defense" shooting had mysteriously turned into a homicide. If not, the victim's family will win in a civil court, and they always sue.

andy said:
centerfire pistol is ABOUT, hmm?
.44 Magnum
.454 Casul
.475 Linebaugh
.500 Linebaugh
.500 S&W

These centerfire pistols aren't really suited for home defense applications. They're also not designed to kill people. On a further note, the .357 magnum wasn't designed to kill people, either. You can target shoot with Lugers, Walthers, and 1911A1s.

#19 ·
so what? might as well be playing tiddlywinks.

Nobody needs to hunt at ALL,much less take big game with a handgun. You can target shoot with a .22, and the targets dont care. So WHY waste the money on centerfire ammo, hmm? If ALL you want is a "challenge", tiddlywinks is actually VERY difficult.

#20 ·
Are you some sort of sociopath? or is puberty hitting you extra hard? It's exceedingly immature and irresponsible to talk about how to kill people and mere ignorance to believe all centerfire handguns are for killing other human beings. What has caused you to come to this place in life where you seem to think about nothing other than killing other people? If you're really like this in person, I would believe that you pose a serious threat to our society.

#21 · (Edited)
84 C4 said:
Are you some sort of sociopath? or is puberty hitting you extra hard? It's exceedingly immature and irresponsible to talk about how to kill people and mere ignorance to believe all centerfire handguns are for killing other human beings. What has caused you to come to this place in life where you seem to think about nothing other than killing other people? If you're really like this in person, I would believe that you pose a serious threat to our society.
Is the TARD a SOCIOPATH? Lets see ...

Found this sociopath description online. It looks amazingly similiar to the TARD's behavior.

"Glibness/Superficial Charm Language can be used without effort by them to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers that exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally."

Well, the TARD has NO apparent charm, but he THINKS he does.

"Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims."

This fits the TARD.

"Grandiose Sense of Self Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Craves adulation and attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies as the "spokesman for God," "enlightened," "leader of humankind," etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality"

This fits the TARD.

"Pathological Lying Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests."

This fits the TARD.

"Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way."

This fits the TARD.

"Shallow Emotions When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises."

This fits the TARD.

"Incapacity for Love While they talk about "God's love" they are unable to give or receive it. Since they do not believe in the genuineness of their followers' love, they are very harsh in testing it from their devotees and expect them to feel guilt for their failings. Expects unconditional surrender."

This fits the TARD.

"Need for Stimulation Living on the edge, yet testing the beliefs of their followers with bizarre rules, punishments and behaviors. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal."

This fits the TARD. If you count living on the edge of FANTASY. Threatening to kick someone's a$$ maybe?

"Callousness/Lack of Empathy Unable to emphasize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. Their skills are used to exploit, abuse and exert power. Since the follower cannot believe their leader would callously hurt them, they rationalize the behavior as necessary for their (or the group's) own "good" and deny the abuse. When devotees become aware of the exploitation it feels like a "spiritual rape" to them."

This fits the TARD.

"Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others. The followers only see them as near perfect."

This fits the TARD like a glove.

"Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc."

This fits the TARD.

"Irresponsibility/Unreliability Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blame their followers or others outside their group. Blame reinforces passivity and obedience and produces guilt, shame, terror and conformity in the followers."

This fits the TARD.

"Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity Totalist leaders frequently practice promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. This is usually kept hidden from all but the inner circle. Stringent sexual control of their followers, such as forced breakups and divorces, removal of children from parents, rules for dating, etc."

If possible, I'm sure the TARD would TRY it.

"Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future. Many groups claim as their goal world-domination or other utopian promises. Great contrast between the leader's opulent lifestyle and the followers' impoverishment. Support by gifts and donations from the followers who are pressured to give through fear and guilt. Highly sensitive to their own pain and health."

Fits The TARD like a GLOVE.

"Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility Changes their image and that of the group as needed to avoid prosecution and to increase income and to recruit a range of members. Is able to adapt or relocate as needed to preserve the group. Can resurface later with a new name, a new front group and a new twist on the scam."

Hey TARD, how are the new fingerprints and plastic surgery?

"Other Related Qualities: Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them.

They're all stupes, twits, pos, fos, etc.

"Does not perceive that anything is wrong with himself"

You mean something IS wrong with the TARD?

"Authoritarian"

Definitely.

"Secretive"

Yes.

"Paranoid"

Is the TARD paranoid, or what? Most definetly paranoid. JJ is always buying forums and throwing the TARD off of them!

"Often in difficulty with the law, seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired"

Like their own "columns"

How about their own forum?

"Conventional appearance"

Somewhat conventional, I would imagine.

"Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)"

This, sounds familiar.

"Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life"

TARD tries to, anyway.

"Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)"

Yes. As in, the people living on those places the TARD has said he would attack, might not even be the original owners. Extreme self-justification.

"Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim"

Yes again.

"Incapable of real human attachment to another"

Sounds like the TARD.

"Unable to feel remorse or guilt"

NOTHING is ever the TARD's fault.

"Extreme narcissism and grandiose behavior."

Yes.

"May state readily that their goal is to rule the world"

TARD's post-apocalyptic world?

Bill -- JJ #7

#23 ·
I'm well aware that many centerfire

handguns are nothing but toys, but the REASON you favor the centerfire over the .22 is the centerfire's greater POWER, and that power can only have ONE real use. If ALL you want is more difficulty, you could target shoot with a derringer, or snub nose. :) Why don't you TRY to stick to what I've said, iinstead of LYING aobut it so much? Why are you so SCARED of talking about killing pos that NEED killing? Is it because, since you KNOW you are nothing more than a parasite, that you are fearful of not having enough hosts to feed upon?

#24 ·
Rich Z said:

<snip>

223 fan, you seem to have difficulty with the concept that not everyone thinks like you do. And the attendant conviction that anyone who does think differently must be wrong. Your world is not the only world.
In addition to being sociopathic, this is the TARDS problem in a nutshell.

Bill

#25 ·
Re: Plenty of things have been my fault

223 fan said:
and I"ve posted them. You sick pos's that have no life but to chase me around the net are the ones who need a shrink. :)
TARD, if you weren't such an INTERNET HEMORRHOID, and tried getting regular with the fellas, you wouldn't have your problems.

But, no, you have to be demeaning and argumentative, so you get what you ask for MAROON.

Bill

#26 ·
The problem here is one of concience. I have purchased more than one weapon based solely on its ability to render an assailant a non-threat (probably permenantly). I am an electrician and work in some fairly dangerous places from time to time. I lawfully carry my weapon to provide for my own defense. I leave the house every morning in the full knowledge that if ever shove comes to shoot, a few moments combat to save my own life could keep me alive at the cost of living with the demon of taking the life of another human being. No matter how justified, taking a life is not something to be contemplated lightly. It is also not as easy as many innocents like to believe.

I would if I had to, but I pray daily that I will never have to. My prayers have been answered to my liking in not one but two potentially lethal situations. I hope there is never a third. I might not like God's answer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.