Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do some people on this site think that you have to only use guns for killing people? Why would I need a suppressed 22lr? What is it that make you so scared of the gov? And why do you think that it will hit the fan?

Nick

·
Registered
163 Posts
killing with guns

It's called paranoia. :crazy1:
Personally, I LOVE the sound of my DWA 357Mag.:D

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Big Brother is scared of ME, not the

other way around. why are YOU scared of silenced guns, hmm? why risk your hearing? Why scare off other game? Why not hear other sounds why you are shooting?

Why do I "think" it will hit the fan? Oh, cause gov't can't STAND for people to be able to EFFECTIVELY resist their coercion. Cause they caused WACO, Ruby Ridge, OKC and 911. Each step showed them that they could get away with taking ever more of your freedoms, and none of you pussies would do anything about it. CAuse all you want to do is play with your toys, you will just give up your guns, and go back to tiddlywinks. It suits you better anyway.

·
Registered
163 Posts
bucfan you seem to make sence, what do you make of this drivel?:(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: Big Brother is scared of ME, not the

andy said:
other way around. why are YOU scared of silenced guns, hmm? why risk your hearing? Why scare off other game? Why not hear other sounds why you are shooting?

Why do I "think" it will hit the fan? Oh, cause gov't can't STAND for people to be able to EFFECTIVELY resist their coercion. Cause they caused WACO, Ruby Ridge, OKC and 911. Each step showed them that they could get away with taking ever more of your freedoms, and none of you pussies would do anything about it. CAuse all you want to do is play with your toys, you will just give up your guns, and go back to tiddlywinks. It suits you better anyway.
When you've been shot and responded with equal (and more effective force) then, and only then, can you call me what you wish.:mad:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who said I was scared of a suppressed gun? I just would like to know why I would (or anybody else for that matter) need at suppressed 22LR?

Nick

·
Registered
163 Posts
My thoughts exactly...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts