Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was hit 5x with .45's (at least some of them 200 gr Speer jhp's) At least 2 cops fired at him, he didn't know how many shots were fired. One of the jhp;s shed a jacket and traveled all the way up thru his chest and into his neck. He had a colostomy bag when I knew him. He said that he came out of the bank with his AK, and the next thing he knew, he was waking up in the hospital. :)

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I saw MANY bullet wound/scars in jails and prisons. 2 guys had been shot point blank, in the collar-bone area, with shotguns. Had BIG depressions there, and both of them could do chin-ups until you got tired of watching them! :) Both were black. Obviously small birdshot, and unlikely both were 2.5" 410's, eh? :)

My best friend was beaned with a beer bottle as he left a bar, then shot thru the thighs with a 410 as he laid on the ground. I SAW the key ring that took about half of the pellets, saw a photo of how he looked then, saw the scars on his legs. He stuck the guy in the heart with his Buck folder, and the ambulance called for HIM had to take the punk to hospital. Babe visited the punk in the hospital and he decided not to press charges. He DID, however, fire a .22 at my bro's head as bro answered the door. I saw the dent and lead/splash on the shade around the porch light.

Knew another guy, tried to suicide with .32 PPK to temple. The surgeon removed the bullet with a big chunk of his temple-bones. :) He was rational, you could see his temporal vein pulsing over the depression. White guy

In the Fed hospital at Spld, MO, I met a black who swore he'd been hit in the forehead with a "30-30". To him, ALL lever actions (probably) were "30-30's", maybe even .22lr. His entire forehead was collapsed, looked like you'd hit him square on, vertically, with a ball bat. If it was more than a .22lr, had to have been a glancing angle. They had to stop him eating at the mess hall, was upsetting too many guys.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good friend of mine, Tiny, 400 lber, had trained at Gunsite. A thief and poisoner of Tiny's dogs shot Tiny thru the calf with a 7mm mag SP, and tiny never even noticed. when I saw the scar, it was about 2" wide! :)

Tiny killed 2 of the 3 punks with his M4, and later on in the fight, empty 20 rd mag, had to kill the last one with his LWC .45, as the guy leaned over Tiny's truck hood. Tiny was prone, behind the wheel. He put 3 Glasers into the guy's chest and they indicted him for 'excessive use of force", but later dropped the charges, because the guy had killed another cop. The cops had beat beaten the punk (in cuffs) so severely that they did not dare to bring him before a judge.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
good friend of mine, Tiny, 400 lber, had trained at Gunsite. A thief and poisoner of Tiny's dogs shot Tiny thru the calf with a 7mm mag SP, and tiny never even noticed. when I saw the scar, it was about 2" wide! :)

Tiny killed 2 of the 3 punks with his M4, and later on in the fight, empty 20 rd mag, had to kill the last one with his LWC .45, as the guy leaned over Tiny's truck hood. Tiny was prone, behind the wheel. He put 3 Glasers into the guy's chest and they indicted him for 'excessive use of force", but later dropped the charges, because the guy had killed another cop. The cops had beat beaten the punk (in cuffs) so severely that they did not dare to bring him before a judge.
Convict war stories in the reloading Forum?????

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when you see the scars, they'd definitely been shot. :) a LOT more evidence than any of YOUR bs claims about times or scores.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
when you see the scars, they'd definitely been shot. :) a LOT more evidence than any of YOUR bs claims about times or scores.
Yeah, your right. You have certainly shown a lot pictures and proof of your expertise. Maybe I should post a copy of my Firearm Instructors Certificate from Glynco?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts