Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of his coveralls, wrapped in a shop rag, when he went out on the highway, on service calls. No CCW in ILL, but he said he'd rather risk the misdemeanor arrest (first time, felony second time) than be without a gun if he needed one. He was too cheap, and too ignorant( about what a locked breech 380 could do, against flesh, if loaded correctly, and what his .45 ball ammo could do). :) This was in 1980. So much for the 14oz, canned M21, in a thigh pocket, pulling one's pants off. Ditto the same wt in OTHER thigh pocket, of .22 AR unit.

SOME people just know enough to wear a BELT, and aint got such a bad case of love handles as to always have their pants falling down.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
So you always wesr a belt?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Hmm, are you a dumb guy or are you just playing at it to see if we are awake? Since when do you need a belt to hold up coveralls. Get it coveralls cover it all, they are either a one piece outfit with no need for a belt or are like bib overalls with shoulder straps. Man you post some of the funniest stuff even when you aretrying to be dead serious, I guess your getting it as I see it so wrong is what is so funny to me.

Now as to the best way to carry a pistol on your person, that would be in a holster made for that weapon but that is for another thread....

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never said I wear EITHER coveralls OR a full size and wt 1911, dumbasses. Belt IS worn with ANY pair of pants, tho, dumbasses. Why wouldn't you always wear a belt, other than PURE laziness?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Read what your wrote you pos,
of his coveralls, wrapped in a shop rag, when he went out on the highway, on service calls. No CCW in ILL, but he said he'd rather risk the misdemeanor arrest (first time, felony second time) than be without a gun if he needed one. He was too cheap, and too ignorant( about what a locked breech 380 could do, against flesh, if loaded correctly, and what his .45 ball ammo could do). :) This was in 1980. So much for the 14oz, canned M21, in a thigh pocket, pulling one's pants off. Ditto the same wt in OTHER thigh pocket, of .22 AR unit.

SOME people just know enough to wear a BELT, and aint got such a bad case of love handles as to always have their pants falling down.
you were talking about someone else not yourself, but you made a point to talk about the belt and how some people know enough to wear one thereby implying that this guy should have worm one. The thing is that he was wearing coveralls that do not need a belt! Well who is the dumbass now? Not me but rather I think you since you were faulting the guy for not wearing a belt. Again you make a really funny post and have me laughing my arse :laugh01: off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.