Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You run out of ammo!

Eeeek!I've less than 100 rifle rounds!Only a few half boxes of handgun rounds!

& only a couple of bricks of .22s.

Aaaaargh! :bawling:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
YOu become an accomplished shooter and skille drifleman.

However when you languish in prison and spend all yoru time running yoru mouth on the net you become a fat tub of goo incapable of acomplishing the most basic tasks.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
YOu become an accomplished shooter and skille drifleman.

However when you languish in prison and spend all yoru time running yoru mouth on the net you become a fat tub of goo incapable of acomplishing the most basic tasks.
Uh, Hasher, are you talking about somebody we know? :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I agree with Teuf. You might want to take a look at ammoman.com, They jave a good selection of calibers and offer free shipment in CONUS for orders of 500 rounds or more.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I have ordered from Ammoman and they have good deals.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
You become very proficient with your chosen firearm!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well,I asked"santa"for a Dillon.We'll see:)I,ve got to do something with these grocery bags full of brass I've been accumulating.

I've been looking @ various sites for case lot pricing for about a dozen calibers.I'll add ammoman,com to my list.Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Makes me happy I have lots of ammo stashed away, but also reminds me that it goes pretty darned quickly doesn't it. It sure doesn't seem like I am shooting as much as I am sometimes, and that ammo seems to slip away pretty fast, so it is always good to have lots of surplus. As a good friend of mine once said, you can never have enoough ammo. (Of course I realize that a particular person on these boards will argue that with me saying you can only carry so much, but that person often misses the finer points and I would just reiterate: You can never have enough ammo!

I also have shopped at Sportsmansguide.com (some really great deals on factory ammo at times).

All of this makes me think that it is good to check at least once per year on National Ammo Day to make sure you will be well stocked for whatever.

All the best,
GB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts