Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
r too CHEAP to buy an electronic timer,too EMBARRASED by how slow you KNOW you are, and you are too cheap and lazy to GET faster.Doing so would mean ADMITTING that I was correct,and you <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> would rather DIE than admit THAT. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
When you buy your timers, do you get a senior citizen discount? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
223 fan said:
r too CHEAP to buy an electronic timer,too EMBARRASED by how slow you KNOW you are, and you are too cheap and lazy to GET faster.Doing so would mean ADMITTING that I was correct,and you <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font> would rather DIE than admit THAT. :)
Which voice, in your head, are you talking to now, MELVIN?

Do these voices come with names attached?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
mrostov said:
When you buy your timers, do you get a senior citizen discount? :)
MELVIN is almost old enough for a SENIOR CITIZENS discount.

As much as MELVIN talks about timers, he probably has only seen pictures of them. Timers don't mean much, But, MELVIN loves them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Do you mean he uses his wife's timer - the one she makes his poached eggs with?

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Do you mean he uses his wife's timer - the one she makes his poached eggs with?

RIKA
No RIKA, I would think it's the one he uses to poach HER eggs with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,591 Posts
Matter of fact, I have a timer AND posted some times! Wannabe.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top