Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good enough to FACE of man at 6 ft. I got news. At 160m, the .22 rifle is down to 50 ft lbs, and at 6 ft, with the right load, the M21 has 80 ft lbs. :) Hey stupid, it's one or the other. either the dog is going to run for 1/4 mile plus with that .22 in his chest, or the M21 to the face is going to ROCK your world. That means, stupid, that you will be UNABLE to prevent the guy emptying the rest of the M21's 9 rds (PT22 Mag fitted, for the fingerrest's aid in control and pointing) into your head, and ONE of those pills is going to "find" your earhole, eye socket, sinus cavities, temple, base of skull, etc, and then it's going to bounce AROUND inside your skull. I realize you aint got much brain matter to scramble, but what there is IS gonna get scrambled.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
good enough to FACE of man at 6 ft. I got news. At 160m, the .22 rifle is down to 50 ft lbs, and at 6 ft, with the right load, the M21 has 80 ft lbs. :) Hey stupid, it's one or the other. either the dog is going to run for 1/4 mile plus with that .22 in his chest, or the M21 to the face is going to ROCK your world. That means, stupid, that you will be UNABLE to prevent the guy emptying the rest of the M21's 9 rds (PT22 Mag fitted, for the fingerrest's aid in control and pointing) into your head, and ONE of those pills is going to "find" your earhole, eye socket, sinus cavities, temple, base of skull, etc, and then it's going to bounce AROUND inside your skull. I realize you aint got much brain matter to scramble, but what there is IS gonna get scrambled.
Obviously you're too ignorant about firearms and anatomy or the differences between the various mammalian species on this planet to understand the difference between a long range precision shot with a rifle into the vitals of a 50lb animal vs trying to sneak up from behind and shoot a full sized, alert man in the head at 6ft with a POS M21.

Yeah, 6ft is about the effective range of that POS which is funny since you claim that it was an effective hunting weapon. At 6ft you can kill someone with a f^cking rock, dude, provided that your lack of stealth/skill, age, and arthritis will let you be that sneaky.

First of all, the dork with the POS M21 has got to get the POS out of his pocket first, because he's carrying it in the dumbest place possible.

His only hope at that point is that his erstwhile 'victim' is laughing too hard to blow his sh^t away with a real gun or simply just beat the hell out of an old man; maybe knife him a few times for good measure and a few sh^ts and giggles. :)

If it was after SHTF, the old man who was the wannabe assassin would still be traveling alone, but his intended victim would be traveling with backup who would simply waste said old man, who never got even close to 6ft away, in case of their comrade's incapacitation due to laughter.

As for the feral dog, if the feral dog did get 1/4 mile, do you know they call that? "Self-Disposing"

Pretty much the same as an old man, mutilated from knife wounds, crawling away whimpering with an M21 shoved up his ass. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I think I just saw a 5lb hammer come smacking down on an ant.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Gunkid/erika, look in the mirror, you will see the dumbest person you have ever met, past, present and future. Everyone's requirements are different. We all live in various parts of this continent. Take your fantasy about killing and park it, come back when you have something intelligent to contribute.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts