Arms Locker banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fighting. :) Just because I can get more hits than misses on a 10" gong at 100yds, slowfire Weaver, with a smithed M21 Beretta pocket .22 has NOTHING to do with combat,and only a lameassed Fed would "think" it does. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
It seems the only reason for this post is to attack Terry. Nobody in their right mind would consider a M21 Beretta as a combat weapon.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Terry has been there and done that. You know nothing about shooting in combat and we all know it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
We never say that... slow fire practice is for muscle memory development, accuracy, and several other things. All of which are things you cannot learn by doing mag dumps and pulling the trigger as fast as you can...

Mike

·
Registered
549 Posts
Slow fire serves several purposes. It builds visual skills in the form of a classical "target shooting" type of focus. It works the muscles as far as maintaining a refined wobble zone, and it is useful for developing superior fire control.

For the average undisciplined shooter, dumping mags into the berm as fast as you can pull the trigger perhaps serves no useful purpose, and indeed erodes the fundamentals of shooting. For someone who knows what they are doing, dumping a mag into a target, or into the berm for that matter, builds high speed visual skills, develops neutrality in the grip, is great for overcoming trigger freeze, and enables a shooter to determine the timing of the gun/ammo combination.

The fact is, most shooters will never be good at shooting with a great deal of precision with a handgun. I am talking Master or better in a discipline like Bullseye. Even fewer shooters will really understand what it's like to drive the gun fast and somewhat accurately while "in the zone" like some Master and most Grand Master IPSC shooters do on a regular basis.

For accomplished shooters, there is plenty of room for precision shooting and for hosing. :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
And lames "think' visualizing their drawing and gun handling, after 10 to 20 years of not touching a gun, will get their skill back. And I can say it sure won't!

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
The only "lame" here is the prison b*tch!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
A gun in an EXCONVICTS hands

andy said:
fighting. :) Just because I can get more hits than misses on a 10" gong at 100yds, slowfire Weaver, with a smithed M21 Beretta pocket .22 has NOTHING to do with combat,and only a lameassed Fed would "think" it does. :)
Well TARD, since that firearm was put on the market after you were incarcerated, what will you PO think, when he reads your post?

Is you PO's name MIKE FISHER, TARD?

Is there anyone here who would like the TARD'S Parole Officers name and address? Or would you like the PO's email address, just let me know. If so, email me from this forum and I will give it to you.

Hey TARD, we're having fun her -- Aren't we?

Bill

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres no point in becoming good a Bullseye.If you have all day in which to fire, you can use both hands and some sort of a braced firing position,a nd probably get a LOT closer, too.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
And there is no point to 'thinking' about your quick draw when 99.99 percent of the time you can't even get near a gun. A bullseye shooter has all the advantages.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Is that why gunkid/erika wants to meet everybody in Durango? Is that where his PO is?

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Didn't Melvin just regenerate this?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
He just repeats everything.
Some of those old posts are good for a few laughs. He just don't have the brains to learn how to shut up. Same babbling nonsense for years.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I thought he was a martial artist? I guess he doesn’t understand muscle memory, training the eye to automatically focus on the target or, the value of accurate fire.

Yet we are supposed to believe he has any real training?

And no, he’s not going to get more hits than misses with his cobbled up gun and woefully inaccurate ammo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts