Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf

I live in a portion of the country where there is heavy influence of the Mormon religion. While I don't prescribe to any of their religious beliefs, I have noticed that many of those that I know could be called "preppers". Their belief is being well armed and having substantial food reserves goes back to the 1840's. Their current manual makes interesting reading.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
we have a very large Mormon population, and one of their larger temples is in Mesa, AZ. They are very big on being prepared. There are even stores here that cater to this.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most articles discuss individual options, I like this as it approaches thing from the group perspective.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we have a very large Mormon population, and one of their larger temples is in Mesa, AZ. They are very big on being prepared. There are even stores here that cater to this.
The southern part of the province that I live in also has a very large temple that was built back during WW1. I've even attended a wedding there. Different rules for non believers though. I have a number of Mormon friends that follow the dictates and own large firearm collections.

Reactions: Dorobuta
1 - 4 of 4 Posts