Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

LET yourself be as helpless as Jews were

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  RIKA 
#1 ·
in Germany, 1930's, you DESERVE the Hitler that you WILL get. The TIME to FIGHT is when you can still cost Big Brother BILLIONS of $ (each man) and do so with little risk to yourself. After a month or so of risking yourself, and showing the sheep HOW to do it, go elsewhere and leave them to their misery. If they can't take the hint, and use fire, poison, sabatage, assasination, etc, to break Big Brother's ability to oppress them, then they DESERVE to wear their chains.

#2 ·
Dire times may call for dire acts, but we are not in dire times. Once you decide that your circumstances call for such acts, there is no way to return to the life you now enjoy. You had better know in your mind that you had no other choice and that God smiles upon you for it. Such is the nature of the beast.

When I looked out the window a few minutes ago, no one had hauled off my Jewish neighbors, nor were my Muslim neighbors suicide bombing anyone's flower beds.

Last night, on the way to the restaurant, no angry mobs threw rocks and bottles at my car. The parking lot was pretty full, but nobody was looting it. I didn't wait till dark or low crawl to our table.

To quote rapper Ice Cube's song,

"I didn't even have to use my AK, it was a good day."

Until dire times arrive, why don't we enjoy civilization.

#6 ·
Too many bad "b" grade novels and a huge desire to be the hero freedom fighter leader. I will enjoy the good life to the fullest while I make preparations and do my training.

RIKA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.