Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INCLUDING reaction time, 10" at 10 ft, with Sig .45 or 9mm, dumbass. :) like the hand in pocket start, with Star can do. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
INCLUDING reaction time, 10" at 10 ft, with Sig .45 or 9mm, dumbass. :) like the hand in pocket start, with Star can do. :)
Lets see you do it NUTTY JOHN. I will even come to Pagosa Springs just to see it. Put up or shut up TARD!

I'll pay my own way, I don't need a crutch. Put up or shut up NUTTY JOHN ...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yes, John, let's see you do it/

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
WANNABE!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
I wanna see that to, but we know your on probation so you can't touch a gun. Well howabout a video of you performing some of those fantastic karate moves even someone on probation should be able to do that. I'm still waiting on some PROOF.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lets see........Bob Munden gets one shot off from a speed holster while fanning the hammer with the other hand in .25 of a second and he holds most of the records for speed shooting. Don't know anyone who could come close to 3 shots in 1 second from a pocket or any kind of holster for that matter. :confused:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I bet Andy could hit the ground three times in a second with a pistol. (Maybe he's like the airforce - they never miss. All their bombs hit the ground.)

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
copycat said:
Unless his foot is in the way.
I believe that should be big toe, instead of foot!

Have you all noticed how NUTTY JOHN has shown his face on this thread since the first post.

NUTTY JOHN'S bluff has been called and NUTTY JOHN has run away. His TOUGH CON act isn't cutting it anymore.

The challenge still stands, NUTTY JOHN!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
copycat said:
I wanna see that to, but we know your on probation so you can't touch a gun. Well howabout a video of you performing some of those fantastic karate moves even someone on probation should be able to do that. I'm still waiting on some PROOF.
NUTTY JOHN can't demonstrate any of his fantastic Karate moves anymore. His ankles are too weak.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I just wrote out a very long post on all the technical reasons why andy cant do this... and then i deleted it in favor of a better message.

ANDY, LISTEN CAREFULLY. JUST STOP POSTING. NOONE GIVES A DAMN.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ha, I care I'd like to see someone blow off their toe, while shooting their balls off, and getting their battery stole. That takes true talent, and a knowledge of firearms????

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
"NUTTY JOHN can't demonstrate any of his fantastic Karate moves anymore. His ankles are too weak."

Much like his sauce is weak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts