Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Andy,Gunkid,Erika?, has been after me because I represent the authority that he hate's. I chose a different path than he did, although are timelines are similiar. I was drafted and sent to Viet Nam, he was drafted and sent to Korea, nothing down on him, that's the Army. But he went wrong. Somehow, he turned into a really bad soldier. He hated and feared the dog's he was supposed to control, and was pretty much booted out of the Army. I kicked around in private industry for several years, and then applied for Federal Law Enforcement. Andy, John, decided to sell drugs and caught himself a 15 year "hit". After doing twelve, he got hit again for Felon in Possesion of a Firearm. After that that, this genius falsifies a firearms form and goes back once again. Sorry, John-Boy, You did this to yourself. I collect a fat paycheck every month, and do contract work for the Government whenever I feel like it. You lose, I win. Look again, John.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I though a felon in possesion was supposed to get 5 flat.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Sounds like you have made a real success of your life. Boy that pisses Gunkid/erika/andy off! I originally came across Gunkid/erika about 5-6 years ago and he dispises the success of others. Geez, he's hated me for years. He has no time for those that can think for themselves, he sees himself a leader. To use an old Canadian military saying, "he couldn't organize a circle jerk if he volunteered to be the pivot man". He will live and die a WANNABE!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand, has GK shown fits of rage in all the years you have known him. Seems like his tantrums are becoming worse and worse during the short time that I've known him. Maybe he is coming unglued.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I'm sure his marriage hasn't helped his mental state any.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
It appears when someone gets too close to the truth or when gunkid/erika's mind is capable of acknowledging the truth the rage shows up. I really believe that gunkid/erika actually believes the fantasy. With this SSI thing, does the gov't also pay for your meds?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I think it pays a big chunk of the expense, but not all of it. Could be wrong though.

Another interesting point is how much he must hate himself. He keeps accusing you of sucking off the government's tit, when that's exactly what he's doing. Hope that gives you a good laugh every time he brings it up.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I've got an honorable discharge, punk, and I can

outshoot you any day, any weapon, with either hand, at any range or time frame or target. punks like you never have the necessary discipline or desire to get really good. That's why you have to LIE so much.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Piss off wanker.
You can't shoot anything, anytime, much less outshoot anyone.
You never had the discipline or desire to EARN your money, so you had to take the sh!t bag way out and lost the ability to be a man.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
I've just finished the first day of a 2 day match, so what are you shooting this weekend , WANNABE??? Yep, thrown out of the Army, that makes sense. Some people are just too stupid to make something of their lives!!!

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
You forgot to mention that he's a WANNABE, that is jealous of others success.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts