Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
300m, and hit me thereafter. I will stand there and let you try all you CAN, dumbass LIAR. A good 223 handload will still be a 60 gr V max, at 1700 fps at that range. It will probably expand just fine in your chest, and it will still have 385 ft lbs out there. U dumbasses. assume a 220 ft lb hit from a lame assed Makarov will stop a guy from emptying his glock at you at 6 ft. :) It takes VERY little disabling to make you unable to hit a man at 300m. Sand in your eyes would render you unable to get such a hit, at 100m,without a doubt, except by pure luck. A 380 ft lb hit to the chest is a LOT more disablling than sand in your eyes, dumbasses. your blood pressure will be dropping so fast that you can't BELIEVE it. Your vision will be adequately blurry , within seconds, to ensure that I will be COMPLETELY safe from your return fire. By the time you empty a 20 rd mag, you will be too weak to load another.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Ft-lbs mean nothing, it's what the projectile does with them that matters.

Hmm, you want handloads in your POS, so we get our best handload in .308 (or other chosen caliber ) eh?

How about this: you're always bleating on about "the GI round" so, you use standard military ball ammo out of your 11" POS, I'll use the round that you hate most, .308 ball, from a FAL, at 300 yards, duelist style. I.E. third party signals when to turn and fire.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Since I'm a girl, I want to shoot at you first with my M1A at 300 yds then you can shoot at me ... if you're able to. You think so little of women that it should be easy for a master shottist like you. What say?

RIKA

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
I'm a gentleman, I believe in ladies first !!!!! :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"I'm a gentleman, I believe in ladies first !!!!! "
So do IGarand and I would bet on RIKA!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She can take a 223 sp just like you can, and I'll piss on her face just like I would yours.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
223 fan said:
She can take a 223 sp just like you can, and I'll piss on her face just like I would yours.
I changed my mind. Want you all intact so you can pull my plow. Know what knives are for? You'll do no p!ssing in anybody's face.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Just about any body armor made to threat III level will stop that .22 bullet at 300 yards, but they sure won't stop a 7.62x51 with ANY load.

The CAR is a pos losers gun, and it and gunkid are made for each other.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts